7

Katelyn and J are you two okay? Yes Maur sprained wrists and they told me my suv exploded after I left.  What happened? Sis  Jane picked us up from the airport.  She pulled over on the side of the road.  We got out and it was a flat.  We got back in and took the first off ramp to make it safer to change her tire. Simon offered and she said just to get the spare. He did just that. Jane was changing the tire when we heard a noise.  We all got out of the way. A diesel truck flew off  I -5 .and it totaled ge4 vehicle. The three of us got the driver and passenger out safely..Stella and I  told her to jet checked out and we would follow her in the ambulance.  We were able to get the luggage, her laptop and brief casem.Sh3 had already left for Mercy.  Her vehicle and the diesel exploded.  It threw us. I am okay abs Simon thought he just had a. cut  .Frost and Upton arrived and he suddenly passed out. The ambulance was taking too long so we Barry and I put him in their car
.He was talking than he passed out. I started CPR and Barry jumped in the back to help me. We arrived and Barry was doing CPR. They got him in here and he woke up and they rushed him into surgery. Maura I got here as fast as I could. Okay let me go see what I can find out . Love you guys . We love you too. Sis stay with J to make sure she behaves. Sis please come back when you find anything. I will.

Maura left and are asked Barry to call baby girl so she could come and take her case file to court.

Jane I am okay. We just need to make sure you are okay and my husband. Katelyn let's say a prayer for him.

Olivia came running into emergency room wgiie we were praying.

Auntie and mom you okay? Yes. I just heard.  Tabitha is in there now.I couldn't be because his my stepfather. He's bad mom. One of his lungs collapsed. They are working on it now. Thank you for coming and telling me the truth. Auntie Maura told me you guys were here. While I am here let me wrap your wrist. I saw the x-rays.  No fracture just a sprained.

You guys I need all of you out of here except for Jane and my wife. Okay.

Katelyn, left with Hailey and Barry than Olivia came with Jane after agw was given Tylenol for the pain.

Baby girl thanks for showing up. I am okay. Simon has a collapsed lung..I need you to take this case and go to court for me.  Okay.  You are familiar with the case. Aunties please text me after Simon comes out of surgery  . I will . Auntie just have faith. Esmi is looking over him. Thanks baby girl.

Avery hugged Jane and I than left.

The Rizzoli families started coming in as well as the Harris family .
They all looked concerned and were happy Jane and Katelyn were safe but worried about Simon. 
Becky and Joy showed up.  Becky immediately opened her arms for me to be held by her.