36

I asked Katelyn for Kiki's number and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

My cell is ringing from an Italy number I don't recognize. I answer it because I have  customers throughout the world who refer me to others  to make a a sculpture or several.

This is Kiki Korsak aka Kiki Fox.  Kiki I got your number from Katelyn. This is Bailey.  Hi Bailey. Before I conduct business how's Lisa doing?Her fever broke and she is sleeping. I am glad to hear that. Thank you me too. How can I  help you? J got engaged last night. Congrats! Thank you. We are gonna get married in Lodi at Everlasting Vineyards on January 1, 2025. I am hoping you can make a elephant water fall or water Sprinkler for Joan as a wedding gift.  She like Africa alot. I see I can begin when we return.  The cost is not a problem. How big?

I tell her the dimensions and she gives me the cost.  Thank you. I will need half now and the rest when it's done . I will send you the amount to your account now. Thank you for doing this. It's not a problem   .
I end the call and than place my order for golf clubs and give them my length I use and I am a right hand and left hand but prefer right hand. 

Bailey you okay? Yes  just finished using the bathroom.  .okay.

Initially lied but ended up going..I washed my hands and left the bathroom .

I want Simon to work out today.  We can all work out than.

Simon did you bring any swim trucks? Yes why? Please go change.I would just need a few than. Babe I guess no couple massage . Simon you will need one afterwards.  I am gonna make you work harder and you will definitely need one. Ah okay.
May I join you? Of course. Babe you and I will need to go  get change  . We leave to so just that .

We arrive at the indoor heated pool.

Bailey takes off her cover over her bikini and dives in

Bailey takes off her cover over her bikini and dives in. We all were surprised Simon dove in and it didn't help. Katelyn and I swam to get our work out while Bailey worked out Simon for an hour an half. We only swam for an  hour and ordered some coffee with our robes on while we waited.
Bailey I am sore . Good your getting better. Pretty soon you won't need me. When we get back, I want Dr.Ashford to examine you. I am going guess he will say you can return part time. Bailey I sure hope so.  I see Joan but not seeing my other coworkers  five days a week and doing my job I miss. Simon we miss you too. The visiting judge we all don't like. Yes, Jane and Avery has told me such. Babe I  don't want you pushing yourself even part time. Yes babe.  Well lets go get our massages than you will take a hot but not too hot bath and take a nap and drink lots of water and eat  .Yes Bailey  I'm not sure who is worse between you three ladies.

We all laugh and head over for a mud bath or massage.

The massage did wonders for me and my wife. I drank my water they gave us. We headed upstairs to eat and take a bit bath and nap as instructed by Bailey. I woke up to hearing my wife speaking with Jane. She ended the call.

Hi babe sorry my cell woke you up. It's okay. From what I gather the trial begins Monday and they will allow is to do.oir testimony from a hotel room with no recognized markings.  Yes. Jane is ready and whistler, Tennant, Lucy and the rest of the team are at Jane's and baby girls home. I just want this over with.      I think we all do.

We got up in our loungers and ordered our dinner with the rest for room service.

Bailey on Monday the trial begins. My work pits will have to be adjusted.  Its not a problem.  Also when we return, I will be moving in with Joan and still give you the reduced rate. Bailey you don't have to do that. A deal is a deal just tell others and we will be even. DEAL.
Joan I need to study find a building to buy for my business. Bailey we can help you with that. We know people Thank you.

Katelyn called Drew.

Hi Katelyn how you doing? Fine.  Drew Simon's physical therapist is looking to buy a building for her business. I .assuming it has to be nice with the prices she charges.  Hold on. Bailey do you want a building  in a decent area ? Yes. Yes Drew. I will send you some listings, also call Yilena and Parker they will probably have some too as well as Jason Quartermaine. Thanks will do.

I conference call rhe others and they said they would email me listings.