48

I spoke with June and she had given me permission to work from home.  I told her that tomorrow morning I wouldn't be available for maybe two hours and I would be meeting the single mother at the dmv and why.

I woke up and kissed both my girlfriends and got up and got dressed. I made Parker  smoothie and toast as she requested . Valerie called in and Parker was off for a week for bereavement.

Chrissy will you pick me up some Otero cookies ice cream.  Valerie and you? The same. I will be back as soon as  I can and pick up lunch and ice cream. Babe what would you like for lunch? Pizza combo from Lorenzo's . Okay. 
I kissed them both and left. I drove to the DMV as promised. We were out in an hour which is good for not having an appointment. I put the new plates and tag on it. I said my goodbye and she thanked me and showed me her text for proof she put insurance on it.

I called in my order and went to pick up the ice cream than the all meat  combination pizza.

I was on my way home now. I connected my cell and put June on speaker informing her on my way .

I arrive at home and Parker is up and is hungry for the Pizza.  We eat and she is able to hold that , soda and a nice mixed green salad that Valerie made.

Valerie have you decided if you want to modernize the inside more or lease them as is? There is only one that needs modernized. I have already contacted Casey and he is gonna come by today to get the keys  to update it. I already told him what I wanted and he gave me the price already. I am glad that they were almost done. I already put the first two up for lease with s property management company that Yilena uses for some of her properties. I was informed that both of the two are leased out. Wow. Good to see you will start making a profit. Yup and their leases allows enough for maintaining the property if something happens too. I used the same company for my car insurance and new property to be covered by both too.  I am going to go do some work. Christina Parker and I are going to the property so she can see inside of the m. The new tenants don't move in until tomorrow and this weekend. Okay be careful. Please give Casey the key if he comes by. I will. 

I see more items came

I see more items came. Yes Joy brought over the pillows too. She added words too from her many discussions too with my auntie. Here is yours. She text me hers too.  I will text you them and their locations.  Wow this is beautiful.

  Wow this is beautiful