37

My fiancé looked at all the listings. She found one she liked and took a virtual tour of it.

Joan, Simon and Katelyn I found the one I want it's on Madison Avenue in Sacramento

Joan, Simon and Katelyn I found the one I want it's on Madison Avenue in Sacramento. My equipment is coming from Italy. I will have to add a name and this time I want others to work with me or on days I don't work. I have chosen Elite physical therapy. The prior owner is retired. I just bought the name from him, since he had the rights to it still. He said the location is a good one too. He is gonna go look at it for me too to make sure my equipment will fit in it. I am waiting for him to call me on Monday. I am so happy for you. Thanks Joan.

Parker and Valerie how you two feeling? Better thanks to all the soups and your three taking care of us. You two get up so we can do the laundry and put clean bedding and sanitize the room and bathroom.
Okay auntie.

They get up and go take a shower together and I walk in on them fucking one another.

I guess you two are better. Do you want to join us Chrissy ?No, I will also be staying in the other room still to make sure your fully better. We are. Parker having dessert doesn't mean your fully better but good try.

I left laughing and joined Joy and Becky.

Why were you laughing? We could hear you down here. You didn't have the door closed. They were having dessert and wanted me to join them. I told them no and I still be sleeping alone in the other room. Parker feels since since is having dessert in the shower she is better. Yup, sounds like my niece. When it comes to dessert, her intelligence flies out the window.
No it doesn't auntie. Parker you two are feeling better doesn't mean your totally well.

We all are laughing at the professor.

What's for dinner? I am hungry and please say it's not chicken noodle soup or rice or pho. It's not babe. Its lemon baked chicken. I am tired of chicken. Too bad sweetie. This is what Joy and I made for dinner. Eat it or soup your choice. I will eat it auntie. Your so mean. Oh sweetie Yup your still not well. Becky she use to do that when we were married. She did that alot as s little peep squeak too. Come on your two. No double team me. Remember I still not well enough as you two so kindly stated to us all.

We all sit down and eat the dinner and my aunt made sure Val and I didn't drink milk, no actual dessert, no cheese nor anything too salty. I felt like I was a little kid again. In a way, those were good times with my aunt, uncle, brother and mom. We built a fire and watched a movie cuddled up in blankets with Chrissy sitting away from Val and I. Val and I had our our couch.