47

We arrived at Jason's house and we got out.
Parker excused herself and ran to the bathroom.  Chrissy came after along with Val.

Samantha brought Parker a bottle of water, a new tooth brush and a toothpaste from the guest bathroom..

Parker why don't you rest here. Jason and I will look after you while they go looking. Professor we can do this another day.. Samantha and Jason I have prostate cancer and had chemo recently.   Parker is there anything we can do for you. Yes drive me home so they can just take one vehicle . We can do that.. We will go in my hummer. It will be more comfortable.  I will go get you some saltines , tissue and garbage bag.  Thank you..
You two decide whose vehicle you will go in and park the other one. We can take my vehicle since it's new. Okay Christina. Let me get you a damp wash cloth too.  Thank you.  It's not a problem Parker were family. Sis thank you.  Not a problem Christina.
Jason drove slowly and I sat in the back seat with Samantha holding my hand to comfort me.

The security guard waves us our three vehicles in

The security guard waves us our three vehicles in.  He let us know more flowers showed up and he had them placed in the front.

I thanked him.

Val parked her vehicle

Val parked her vehicle. Everyone but me carried them inside. Chrissy and Val got me situated in my aunts room. They hugged me and kissed me on my cheek and left.
Jason got me a trash can and put a liner in it.  Samantha helped me change my clothes .

Parker you need to eat. Please make me a juice  vegetable smoothie with flax seed. Coming right up sis.

Christina this is just the beginning. I am gonna take family leave and I  will too. We can alternate months two at a time.  Valerie you go to work. I can work from home and we can ask your mom or Mrs.  Wright to help her.  I think she will be more comfortable with Mrs. Wright since she has been her nurse before.  I don't think Parker would be comfortable with your mom seeing her package. Your probably right. We can ask Bailey to come to the house for physical therapy if she needs it. Samantha is not a through with her residency yet but can still check on her as well as TJ, Dr. Nierro and Maura. We have enough medical people in the family to help her besides us.