61 epilogue

Jenna and Deb I am divorcing my husband  Simon.  For now on please don't refer to me with last name. He is being served  today. I  am going to  tell you something to which you two cannot discuss with anyone.  Please come back here so we can talk in private.

They get up and join Rony and I back to the  bedroom area of the plane.

My family knows I cheated on Simon.  I only did it today and the dessert was fabulous with a woman. Katelyn you serious? YES JENNA.  MY Family doesn't know who nor will they? Jenna and will not say anything.

Rony speaks up.

I am intersex and it's with me

I am intersex and it's with me.  Hmmm your intersex.  Welcome to the the club. Thank you. I have been having feelings a little while after she hired me.  I only wanted her happy and haven't seen it this time in CA. I only told her of me being intersex and my feelings for her.
Katelyn thank you for confiding in us.  You know Maura will figure it out its  a twin thing.  I know but not until than.
Excuse me for a few minutes.

Jenna left and returned with four flutes filled with champagne.

To sisterhood.  We clinked our flutes and drank it. We are gonna go in front and watch a movie you two enjoy yourselves. We will and lock the door. 
They took the empty flutes with them.  Rony locked the door.

I received a text from Samantha Harris.  My brother,  Antonio and Atwater went with me to the courthouse.
We went through security. They identified themselves and showed their identifications.  They were let in and we went to Simon' s chambers. Joan was in their comforting him.
Simon I gathered you were served with divorced papers. YES I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE SHE FELT THIS WAY. WE ONLY HAD TWO WELL.THREE DISAGREEMENTS THIS PAST WEEK.  I am truly sorry.  Thank you.  I was asked by Katelyn to give you these keys. She had paid this storage locker for one month only.  We have moved all your belongings on there.  Simon the locks,alarm  and password has been changed. You will not be allowed to go through the gate anymore.  Jane I don't understand.  You will have to ask her. I know she left for Italy with Rony to do business.  Just give her time she will eventually call or text. I am flying to Italy to see her.  She thought you might do that.

Jane is removing something from her brief case.

Simon this is a restraining order that is valid here and abroad and will be enforced. Like I said let her reach out to you . This Is bull shit. Who rhe fuck she thinks she is to tell me what I can or can't do ?
BUDDY CALMED DOWN. YOU DON'T NEED HAVING A HEART ATTACK YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME. June I don't want to cramp your style plus you haven't discussed this with Bailey. Actually she is the one who suggested it .
Simon as police commissioner,  I have already contacted Jay Halstead and the parliament. I use to be an officer there.  They will enforce it. You may have pull here but abroad you don't. Please don't make it worse for you. Rizzoli I  will do as I please and get the fuck out of my way.  It seems I need to hire a moving company to move my stuff but in the mean time I need to get my second vehicle and some belongings

He pushes my brother and Antonio and Kevin place the handcuffs on him . My brother removes his gun and reads him his Miranda rights.

FUCK SIMON YOU AND THAT DAMN TEMPER..GIVE ME YOUR WALLET,  KEYS AND THE LOCKER KEYS.
I CAN'T..Antonio help her with what Joan asked   Simon don't be stupid and make another bad choice..I won't.
Antonio removes the items and hands them to Joan ..Antonio  and Atwater along with my brother take him back to the PD to be processed. The media sees us and starts taking photos of him in his black robe and exiting the courthouse and placed in my brothers sheriffs suv. My brother sits next to him.
Joan sorry.  It's okay Jane. He should of known better. Jane will you help me get hid vehicles and his clothes and a few other items and take them to my house ? I know you don't have any more cases on thr docket.Sure I will help... I am going to call Tim and Tony to meet us too to get more of his stuff.. okay.  I am parked across the street.. Thank you.  Are you going to bail him out? No.and I am going to ask the others not to. He needs to calm down .
The end