9

Sir you cannot go in there . I'm special agent Anthony DiNozzo Jr. 

I can and will

I can and will.  I am here on official business. I will be handcuffed him as well as soon as he eaten . Yes sir. I will notify security. I already have.

I hear Tony tell the nurse that and we both shake our heads when he enters the room.

Aye lug nut. Avery Rizzoli bought some clothes and other things for you two. I see Maura brought them while I spoke to my director.. Here's the food. I have taken some time off from work too. Here eat. Katelyn here is your food too.

You aren't  handcuffing me. I can do it willing or Joan will get a court order. It was her idea. Fine let me eat first. You are enjoying this too much. Yes. I am. I am staying while you are here too. I need to make sure you follow medical orders. Your a pain in the ass. YEP.

KATELYN LAUGHS AND WE EAT.
Simon is finished eating and I put one hand cuff on his non dominant wrist but loose.

Excuse nurse you s patient here named Simon Baker. Are you family? No. I am sorry to already has two visitors staying here which is against hospital policy. I am so sorry but there will be three now. My name is Timothy Kang. I am with the FBI internal affairs.

Go on but I am not bringing in another bed or recliner

Go on but I am not bringing in another bed or recliner.  It's okay. One of us has to stay awake.
I go in Simon's room and see Tony has him handcuffed and he doesn't look top thrilled.

Hey buddy. You too. I don't need both wrists handcuffed.  Tony has that covered I see.  Joan wanted to make sure he followed through . Plus I wanted to see how you were for myself.  The nurse already told me she isn't bringing in another bed or recliner. I told her one agent has to be awake all night which will be Tony. Why me? You were the one who followed Joan's request and the director understood and he told me to tell you whatever I says go.  Oh geez.

Katelyn and Simon start to laugh.

Ouch don't make me laugh. I am staying the night for your own protection. We have agents all over.  Tony you need to uncuff him.  Why are there agents and I didn't know about it. You had your phone off and we didn't want to spook Katelyn.  What is going on Tim? The guys you three pulled out are bank robbers . Are you kidding me? Nope they are downstairs being booked as we speak. They are from the Italian mob. Oh great. Katelyn do you have your gun on you? Yes. Here is a vest for everyone.  We have to move you to a different hospital. Preferably one that no one that knows you.  The director is making arrangements now. Rizzoli is being guarded too.  We are going to move you to the governors mansion. We will have enough security to keep you,  two safe along with Dr. Isles and her wife Jane. Believe me they are not one bit happy about it. They are leaving now . Your kidding right? No. I wish I was. Lisa and Kiki Fox,  Avery and June Rizzoli, Olivia Martin are there now. Dr.  Olivia Martin will be doing her hours under Dr. Islew which was approved. Patty Doyle's son is working with us to help keep his half sister and you alive. We've have people watching out for Carlo and Juanita Loren and  their businesses.  Josefina and Isabella Raymund declined help. The police commissioner is having his wife being watched by detective Raymund   detective Atwater and the military. Everyone has been fitted and given flask vests too. Tommy and Drew Rizzoli are there already.
Here comes the gurney who will take you all. Tony be alert. Shit I am.  Katelyn we have more ammo for you at the mansion . Okay thank you. You didn't tell me you were moving him.  No , I didn't . It's for everyone's safety. I don't have his discharged papers. Mam we are taking him the doctor should be contacting you soon. His  new doctors have been updated and have his discharged papers.