13

We haven't heard back from the NCIS agents nor, Whistler since they left to check on some clues.

Babe I just got an alert on my cell that says I withdrew 200 hundred thousand from my savings account. I didn't. I just got one from my checking for 100 thousand and 500 thousand from Everlasting wineries.  Maur I just got a notice I withdrew 400 hundred thousand.  We all run in to Simon's room when we hear Katelyn and Simon cussing.

What's wrong sis? Someone has withdrawn from the wineries, my account and Simon's account.  I got one too and it's not me.  Tony and Tim someone has withdrew serious monies from our accounts.  Yeah we were just alerted because NCIS agents and whistler stopped them from getting the money and gold out from being covered in lava.  Our people are working on it with the banks now . Shit all of my checks, mine, Jane and everlasting are going to start bouncing.  Katelyn get on the secure line and tell Rony and Penelope to tell your vendors and employees someone has messed with your accounts. Jane and Simon the same. We will get the money transferred back. They are working on it as we speak.They are setting you all with new accounts,  checks, visa, Mastercard, American express and any other credit cards. Shit we do a good deed and get fucked. J you cannot leave.  Tommy tackled her along with one of the agents inside .

J they want you out in the open away from .people.  We are bringingin Janice and your doublesso they don't get killed .
Sis we understand how you feel. It's only money. You three are alive.  Auntie I agree with uncle Tommy.  Baby girl we all work hard for out monies. Jane don't make me hsbdcuff you. Fine okay I will stay.
Timothy these assholes have messed with the wrong judge, my wife and her sister's wife.  I won't stand for it.  Simon you have to for now. You don't want to be handcuffed or strapped down.  Your top weak physically. Babe Tim is right.  When I  get my hands on any of them or they are in the court system none will ever get parole. I will call on favors to make sure it doesn't. 

Whistler we got most of them and the gold along with the money the ones we caught or killed.  We still have to get the 4 captains and head chief. It looks like their families too which is sad since some are teens. Thirty minutes later Amal,  Joy, Becky and Janice are here.

Dang it again. I am not sure if I want to keep working for Parker. I love my job and you all but this is becoming q habit. Joy I understand if you quit. I will miss you and we will miss you living with us. I am going to have to really think about it. Joy let's go find a room for us. We both need to rest  I never had high blood pressure but afraid I maybe.
Olivia please take Joy and Becky's blood pressure .

I asked them questions and take Joy's first.

Joy it is  a little high. I will retake it in fifteen minutes. Just sit here.
I than take Becky's.
Becky your good.  Thank you God.

Olivia retake mine.
Okay your good for now. Thank you  .Becky and are going to take a nap. I don't know whose cooking dinner but please wake us up when it's ready.