59

We said goodbye to Joy and Derek and we boarded the plane.

Sis I am sad how this came about but glad Becky wanted us to spend time enjoying each other's company and having fun.
Molly and Samantha agreed with me. We nodded off on the plane.

Derek and I headed to go snorkeling and kayaking in Barcelona from LA Costa Brava.

Derek and I had a blast . We finally went to eat lunch at a small hole restaurant which was delicious and the wine. We walked to explore more.

Babe I am home. I brought you some flowers 💐 to apologize. Thank you but not necessary.  I know Simon the two of us are still learning about one another but being rude in the. manner you were was uncalled for. I called everyone and apologized to them too.
Rony walks in the kitchen. .
Simon I am sorry for cutting our conversation short when you called to apologize..I had a vendor on hold in Italy and using my cell here is costly.  Thank you for apologizing   I am on my way to Avery and Lisa's home to cook all the Harris family dinner.  Please join me. Yes we will.  Rony use the landline in my office if you.need to call Italy. It's cheaper than your cell. Thank you. I will drive so there will be less cars.  Okay.
We arrived and I park the rental.

Daphne,  Janice , Paul and Amal were not here yet

I hope you all like fried chicken, Cole slaw and corn .
I  just need you to tell me where your cooking utensils, pots and pan are.
Lisa gets me the deep fryer to make it go faster and Avery gets me the other items. Thank you for cooking for us all. I donated  money in his name but felt the need to cook for you all. We appreciate it Rony. Thanks Avery. After the funeral tomorrow, I am leaving so I wanted to cook for you celebrating his short life  Thanks Rony   Your very welcome Janice.

Rony had everything done in am hour.  We all ate well. Rony, Katelyn and Simon left after dinner to give us time to be the harris family alone time before tomorrow which we a knew would be hard on all. Samantha was still blaming herself even though none of is blamed her. William and my sister and her wife, my aunts left. We went to bed and made love like never before so passionate knowing tomorrow we may not be in the mood dessert.