38

Monday arrives and  we are testifying against the cartel. Jane testified first.  Simon is next and than it's my turn. We all did well the district attorney tells us. It's lunch time so Bailey takes the opportunity for me to use a exercise bike that was brought up in the room we weren't registered in. I ate my food just in time they restarted up.

Up next is the bank manager and several employees who stated what occurred.  One of the bank employee was arrested by the feds for being a part of it and was placed in witness protection for her testimony. She revealed alot that many of us including the FBI,  NCIS agents here and in Hawaii. Agent Tennant and FBI Whistler were up. We were glad to see Lucy was healed and back at work.
The trial went in for two and half weeks. We were able to go to Sacramento to see the jury come in with a verdict of guilty  .Simon was back at work but just part time and excused himself to hear the verdict.  My husband was so glad to be home finally.

Tabitha, Maura, TJ's, the Kelly's and the doctors and coroner's testimonies is what finalized the nail in the cartels coffin so to speak.

Simon since I am.here all your labs came back . You can return to full duties with no restrictions  I still be careful. Thank you.

We are finally close to December and the wedding is approaching soon.  I  wrote Bailey her final check today. She has already moved in with my buddy and asked us over for dinner tonight to celebrate . Please come by the work site. I have hire U d everyone.  The final part of the sign will be up today. We would love to. It's been interesting and fun to work and getting to know you. You killed me some days Bailey but it was all worth it. I am glad.  We will follow you over there now.

Everyone starts to park and the crane driver just left

Joan gets out and hugs me.
Babe your brother did a fine job expanding it and making it yours. I agree.I wish he didn't have to go back to Italy so soon. BABE HE WILL BE HERE NEXT MONTH. WHILE I JUST SAW A CRANE AND YOU HAD ME EXPAND THE DRIVEWAY AND RESEED IT AND PUT PIPES FOR WATER WHY? YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE LEAVE HERE.

Joan kisses me and we go inside. .