39

Babe please bring out the cooked lobsters to the table for us all while I go get the beverages and the side dishes.
Jane and Simon please come and help me so I don't drop everyone's plates.  We're coming buddy. Your a klutz at times.  We want our lobsters to make it safe to the table.

We don't have enough chairs Joan

We don't have enough chairs Joan. Sorry  babe I usually go to my friends home. Bailey don't worry we will make it work . So you two excited about the wedding? I am but Joan is getting nervous as it is getting closer. Babe you have been  married before . This is all knew territory for me. Joan as your man of honor I will get you through this. Thanks Tony. Tim I hope you are okay being just a guest. Yes, one day no toe and just a suit and no tuxedo is a plus for me.  Babe you look good in tuxedos. Thank you Gina. I asked you,  Tony,  Tim , Jane and your girlfriend or spouse for being there for Joan and I . Joan took it really hard when Simon got hurt. We both are happy with the outcome of the trial. Bailey thank you for agreeing to come to the states to help Simon get better . Your very welcome.  I am glad I came or I wouldn't of gotten to know Joan and you all. Tony and I brought the dessert. Let me go get it. Joan where are your plates and silver ware at?

The second door on the left by the sink for the silverware and ice cream scooper is there too

The second door on the left by the sink for the silverware and ice cream scooper is there too. The plates are on the left side of the refrigerator. MacKenzie thank you for picking up berry pie and vanilla ice cream.  Your very welcome.  Babe I have the plates out , silver ware and ice cream scooper ready.

Everyone thank you coming please drive home safe.

Babe you really surprised me with the water fountain. I love it.  I contacted Kiki when we were Tahoe.  Let me write this check before I forget.

Joan writes the check and leaves it on the kitchen center.

I don't know about you Bailey but work and the trial today I am beat. No dessert tonight.  It's okay. I am beat too getting ready to open up for business.
Personal Trainer serving Sacramento, Carmichael, Roseville, and Fair Oaks, offering a tailored program of accountability, motivation, nutrition coaching and injury prevention. We also offer Corporate Wellness Seminars, Community Health Education Classes, Pilates, Nutrition Classes and Post-Rehabilitation Training.

Get healthy and fit in our clean and safe studio. One on One Training! We are not open to the public. We are not an “At Will Gym.” We are by appointment only. Please call 916-704-4320 for an appointment.

See our other services. Lose weight with our ACE weight loss management course. Accountability, Lifestyle Counseling and Nutritional Coaching without the crowds! This has been alot of work but will be worth it. The web site is up finally as well .