30

The following morning  Chrissy wakes me up and laughs.
Babe your getting hard again. I think I we need to get Valerie is making us breakfast. Sure.  I am embarrassed this happened.  Don't be it felt good you inside me all night.  I am glad.  You know I don't always do that to either of you.  I know babe.

I pull out and it hurts.  Chrissy goes down on me and gets me off quick.

Thanks. Not a problem.  We need to take a shower and definitely gargle and brush our teeth.

Gloria you ready to leave early if not we may not make it through.  Yes I am ready and loaded up your truck already.  I went to gas it up while you were sleeping.  Ah thanks babe.

I kiss Gloria and Gloria drives us instead.

Joy what are you looking at? Something on my Facebook account that is so true.

I show it to Becky and Valerie and they both agreed.

About time you two get down here. I thought I was gonna have to pour water on you to get you up. No we just had to get rid of your nieces woody. Oh my Parker. Yes auntie,  you know it's hard to control at times. Professor especially when you leave it in Christina. I nodded off and what time did you two finally stop? Umm 11. No I think 1. Both of you don't know. Auntie we didn't look at the clock. You are just as bad as your mother use to be. I wake up and she be still going at it before you sound proofed the walls. I ask her and her male companion they kept me up all night and both would state different times. Alice would say when it's that good she didn't always look at the clock.I  was so glad when you modernized the house.

We all laughed. We ate breakfast and went for a walk bundled up because it was cold outside. We had a walking cane for my aunt  to help her if she got tired etcetera.

Joan wow on last night. I never thought we would fall asleep.  I know you were just as much as fault. Oh I know. I would like to go to the sporting store to buy a bike. I know it's out or season but figured to get one here so I could bring it back with us. You said I could use your golf clubs but us on one bike wouldn't be safe. No but it sure would be fun. We better go eat breakfast downstairs Simon and Katelyn are downstairs waiting on us.

We finished eating and headed over to the sporting store.

Katelyn I was aware of you and your twins reputation on being excellent business women

Katelyn I was aware of you and your twins reputation on being excellent business women. The inn and the other places we drove by at my request appear to be busy. Maura was adopted and her adoptive grandparents left her the Isles foundation, the properties here she was left because our grandparents didn't get to know her at all only in name. I am so sorry
It's okay we moved past the hurt at least.

I see the bike I want

I see the bike I want . Sir I would like to try this one.  The gentleman unlocked the bike and he allows her to take it outside to ride which caught her off guard .
She returns and tells us she wants this with this lock and bottled holder and bottle to be added to the bike.

Okay the total is this mam. I don't understand the sales price says this. Yes it does but you are here with Katelyn Martin correct? Yes but Baker now. Any friend of Dr.  Isles always get additional percentage off. Oh I see. Bailey accept the new price and don't allow your pride to be in the way. Okay Katelyn thank you .

Bailey this is like my bike but darker

Bailey this is like my bike but darker. While I am here I need some thermals, wool socks, winter coats,  ski masks,  gloves  and boots.  Wow I am glad we brought the truck.  Haha. I wasn't expecting to be in the snow. I looked up Sacramento and it rarely snowed. True.  I should be about another hour if you three want to go somewhere. No it's okay Bailey. Simon needs some thermals and sweaters and I  think some new boots too. He takes along time to shop. Oh okay.

Bailey and Joan laughed when Bailey was done before Simon not for him trying items on but him choosing. Joan tells me she usually doesn't go shopping with him for clothing and attire because he takes so long.  We finally leave and take the items back while Katelyn and Simon go grocery shopping.  I was going to go with him, but he abs Katelyn promised me he wouldn't over do it. They returned to the suite with inn staff bringing extra snacks , water,  juices, liquor and some groceries that fit in the refrigerator .

Simon did you buy out the entire store? NO JOAN. WE AEE EXPECTING A HUGE STORM AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO RELY ON MAURA'S GENEROSITY OF FREE BUT HELLO I LIKE TO KEEP MY MONEY TOO. HER PRICES HERE AREN'T cheap. Yes, I know we just came back from having a Mudd bath and massage. No Katelyn we didn't tell them I knew your sister. I am like Simon on not wanting to abuse your sisters generosity. I am the same way and it drives her nuts which is partially fun to see.  We brought up some shrimp cocktails that and the lobster tails are in the oven staying warm. Bailey made Chef salad to go with it along with dirty rice.  Yuk Joan I am not eating dirty rice. No Simon it's clean its just called that. Oh.
After we put the items in the refrigerator,  we got everything out of the oven, on the stove top and in the refrigerator to eat lunch.