4

I want to tell everyone thank you for giving me my space earlier. Once a year as we especially celebrate the losses is difficult for me not just for myself but you all too because I have no control of it. You know I like to be in control when it is necessary. Today, I couldn't do that for my nieces and nephews. Being the elder of the family isn't always easy for me. I try to be there for you all. I just couldn't do it. Lisa tried to tell me I don't always have to be in control but being raised in the Rizzoli family and being a leader was set in stone for all of us growing up.

Auntie please don't feel that way. We are here to help and you shouldn't have to take that heavy load or burden on. Thank you Jane. Auntie Jane is right. We all are adults even when I make an inappropriate comment, I do that alot even though your slaps in the back of neck or head hurts is because I miss my MA. We don't expect you to step in. We like you for who you are with your faults and all. Thanks Tommy. I do like slapping you.

Everyone laughs.

I know I am knew to this family Kiki but seeing you all interact with one another and supporting one another, I didn't get that growing up. I had to push myself to be who I am. Tony and his father showed me what a small scale of what a family was besides the people I went to college with and saw them supporting one another. I am so sorry Simon you missed out on so much. It's okay Kiki. With my babe here, I am getting that now and from you all too especially the teasing. Aye, I teased you. Tony your teasing has been usually with old movies. It's not the same, but I love you anyway. You always had my back .

I held my husband as he spoke and got to see how much he craved for love, support and family. I kissed him on his cheek after he was finished.

Everyone thank you let's get this food going. Tommy, Kevin, Antonio , Carlo you are in charge of the grilling and cleaning the fish.
Sweetie let people decide what they want to do. They just told you that. Babe it's hard to break what I am use too. It's okay we are here to help you.

My auntie Gloria kisses my auntie . Antonio and Kevin cleaned the fish while Casey, Carlo and Tommy and Frankie took turns turning the fish and grilling the steaks that Jane had in the refrigerator.
My auntie Kiki and cousin Joey made fresh bread and a nice huge spinach with hard boiled eggs in it salad . Tony and Simon brought in the ice chest filled with sodas, bottle water and beer.
Dinner was done an hour later and we ate well. We played charades afterwards. Seeing my husband play and mingle was satisfying especially when he was laughing and the guys were teasing him.
Everyone finally left to the other cabin or the inn.

J it was nice of you and Tommy opening up to Kiki and all of us. I am also glad to learn more about my brother in law. It is sad he had a rough foster hood experience. No child should never not be able to feel love nor not be supported. We both were fortunate to have adults and parents that loved us even if they way they did it wasn't always correct.
Maur I agree and thank you. Do you want to head back to Sacramento tonight or stay here with, Joey, Izzy, auntie Gloria and Kiki. Let's make the best of it. We really haven't gone much to a comedy club or see a comedy act. Let's see if anyone is at the casinos and see if they want to come. I think that will be good for Kiki. I will look it up while you go ask them. I will be right back babe.

J took off while I looked some shows up.

Aunties are you up to going to the casino to see a comedian? Babe what you think? Sweetie yes. I think we all need some laughter. We better take a shower than. We smell like fish. Ask her to get a later one so we can have time with dessert in the shower. Gloria,come on you know you want it as much as I do. Jane and Maura will most likely being doing the same . Okay .

I left my aunts room so they could get their freak on .I asked Joey and Izzy top. They said yes.

Maur six tickets total for a later show . Gloria doesn't want to be rushed getting her freak on with auntie Kiki. Chris Rock is playing. I will reserve 6 seats under the business as there is 8 left. The regular seats for the public is sold out. We are lucky you own businesses up here . I guess we we are with my businesses up here.. I am going to start the bath. Will be there shortly.