16

We finally arrive and all the work is done .

Fitness room one downstairs.

Two kitchens on the same floor Yes, sis the property owner said one was for the staff and others you didn't want in the bigger one

Two kitchens on the same floor Yes, sis the property owner said one was for the staff and others you didn't want in the bigger one. Katelyn they are both gorgeous I won't ask you how much you paid for this place. Maura I only paid for my home, furniture and vehicle before this purchase.I always kept my money in the banks for safe keeping and at my safe at home. Nani Linda always said never to keep all your funds in one bank since they can only insure so much. I do the same. I got a good price since it was a cash sale and the money was legit.

Everyone is looking around. Simon is being taken up the elevator by Maura and Olivia with his medical equipment and supplies while I take the stairs.

I don't know about you all ,but I am getting hungry. None of you have to cook. I will cook. Auntie there are more people than what you are use too cooking. True but these man and woman they have from the military who is to do the cooking can help me. Have you asked them Auntie Becky? Not yet. You haven't given me a chance. Yes we will help you. Simon is on strict diet so we will cook his food. What will you like to cook? I am not sure what is here that you all bought. We have practically anything but seafood. Let's make some Jasmine rice, chicken Hawaii kabobs with a nice spinach salad with croutons and shredded cheese with hardboiled eggs. I will do the kabobs. Will you remove the exterior of the pine apple for me? Sure. We will cook Simon's and the rest than .

Olivia please tell Simon his food will be shortly. I will but it will have to be in the master bedroom. The plane ride was a little hard in him even though we tried to make him as much as comfortable. Tomorrow he can eat regular food again. Joy please unpack my clothes and medication so I can take them this evening. I will do that. I enter the downstairs bedroom we both will be sharing that is handicap accessible. I was surprised Simon didn't want this one instead of utilizing the master bedroom.

The food was ready and the man brought Simon and mine dinner. We thanked him. Simon stated to me after the man left, he will be glad when he can eat regular food without restrictions. We finished eating than we went downstairs via the stair lift and the scooter was already downstairs for him.

We helped him get in and than went to meet with everyone by the indoor pool

Everyone thank windows and other items were done. This is older place and we'll insulated. I three back up generators installed. The bedrooms are not sound proof nor will they be. So Katelyn your telling
us if we are loud during dessert everyone will hear us depending the volume and where we are located in the mansion? Remember this was last minute purchase and I wasn't going to put the military have additional work than they already purchased us bedding, towels, household items Simon and I are going to go outside. Please enjoy yourselves. Any dessert secretions are your responsibility to pay for to be clean. Sorry you all but no one else will be coming in to clean. You all will be responsible for yourself and no purchases of additional furniture etcetera. It's too much a risk. Tim and I are going to sleep. Good night.
Tim slept in one-bedroom downstairs while I slept upstairs. J , Maur, Katelyn and Simon were the only ones who stayed up with are protective detail.