52

The following morning Bailey was up before me and was working on the laundry.

Joan while I make breakfast please pull your Ferrari out and your golf bags. Let me know when you have them out and I will place my golf bag and car in the smaller garage.  Yes dear.

Joan kisses me and leaves. I am finished with the scramble eggs  baked hash browns , cranberry juice and decaffeinated coffee.

Sure enough Bailey returned when I was carrying the juice and closed the garage

Sure enough Bailey returned when I was carrying the juice and closed the garage. I pulled out my gun and had it in my iwb and went inside.  We both knew the garage gun safes so I brought my wife's in.

I returned and handed Joan her gun and she left hers on the dining table and left to move her Ferrari and golf bags .

I returned and Bailey was eating.
You couldn't wait? NOPE IT WAS GETTING COLD AND YOU TOOK TOO LONG. I KNOW I TOOK A CALL FROM THE GUYS. THEY WANTED TO KNOW IF WE WANTED TO JOIN THEM.m FOR COUPLES COUPLES GOLF. I DECLINED FOR US AS WE ARE JUST GOING TO DO LAUNDRY AND RELAX SOMEWHAT. SOMEWHAT? YES, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU AFTER WE CLEAN THE KITCHEN AND START ANOTHER LOAD IN THE WASHER AND DRYER. GOOD THINKING BABE.

I sat on Bailey's lap and we fed one another.  Joan was already wet as I.
Babe we can finish eating, do another laundry and do the dishes later.  Hmmm cannot wait.  No more can you,  your soaked through your sweat pants. I was hoping you noticed. It's hard not too. My thigh is wet now.

We start another laundry and put the food away and secure the house.  I laugh when I see Joan placing velcro straps on her ankles and one wrist.

Aren't you the eager beaver? Yes strip and fuck me hard with the wider dildo. Yes I must do my wife duty.  Yes you must. Now get to it .
I get undress and place my panties in Joan's mouth to silence her somewhat and velcro her other wrist. I purposely take my time getting the strap on, brush my teeth and place lube on me , the dildo and my wife's pussy.  I get into bed and on top of her kissing her after I remove my soiled panties from her mouth.

Bailey your not funny. Babe if you complain, I will take my time even more.
I knew that would shut her up.  I played and teases Joan with the strap on around her pelvic area still not entering her. I could see her getting impatient and a little ticked.  I finally entered her slowly she pushed up get pelvis so I would go deeper in her. I finally started my rhythm in and out and going deeper and faster in her.  Joan js moaning and begging me for more. I obliged and I start moaning.  I could tell she is getting tighter and is close.  My tongue is licking her breasts than buying down on her left as we both are cum. She is starting to leak and it feels good having it drip down her leg and onto my dick area . I finally push Joan over the edge when I use my pointer finger on her clothes. Joan is screaming butch yes bitch. I can't stop. Good.
Bailey laughs and makes me cum simultaneously four times as I came three.  I removed the velcro and turned her to her side and plunged in one move and my wife was begging for more. We both definitely like rough sex.