6

We were in the Bahamas for a week and enjoyed every minute of it. My sister loaned us one of the Isles planes. On the way back, Simon and I enjoyed the flight

 On the way back, Simon and I enjoyed the flight

back making dessert. We finally landed back to Sacramento and were bummed that we would have to return to work on Monday.

Jane came and picked us up from the airport.

Jane what is wrong? I need to pull over

Jane what is wrong? I need to pull over. I got a fucking flat.

Jane pulls off on the side of the freeway and we all get out. Sure enough it was flat .

You guys get back in and I will get off on the next exit to change it. I will do it. Simon it's okay I got it but you can get the tire for me.
We all get out and Katelyn is on the sidewalk with Simon. I am changing the tire when I look up and barely got out of the way. A diesel truck came flying off I-5 and barely missed me..Simon and Katelyn got me up and we were able to get the driver and his passenger out safely.

Shit I guess a new vehicle is needed now . Old Betsy was a good Mercedes too. Someone called 911 and Katelyn made sure I was in it. The ambulance driver told us all that they were taking Jane to Mercy hospital.
Jane left and the police man knew Jane and took us to the hospital after Stella got our luggage out and handed us Jane's license plates, her brief case and lap top before it exploded.
Katelyn and Simon you all lucked out. Let me call you two another ambulance to have you checked out too. I am fine but I don't think Simon is. We don't have time to wait. Upton run them to mercy its the closest one.
We got my husband in Upton vehicle and to the hospital.

Simon don't you dare leave me. Babe it's just a cut . I should be okay. Hailey he passed out. I am starting CPR no pulse.

Hailey drove faster while Barry got in the back to switch out with me.
We finally arrived.

Jane what happened to you? A diesel truck flew over the rail and missed me barely but my Mercedes is history. Katelyn, Simon and Stella made sure I came in to get checked out.
Jane the doctor will be in here soon. I have incoming. Your just messed up your wrist looks like a sprain to me but will take x-rays to be sure.
Kelly runs out and they wheel in Simon with Frost on top doing CPR on him with Katelyn next to him.

The doctors and Kelly were able to revive him enough before they took him into surgery .Frost and Katelyn what happened? Stella was handing me your brief case. Lap top and license plate. They already had our luggage out when your vehicle and the diesel exploded. We were okay until he passed out. He said he just had a cut. Sis stay with me. Jane I am scared. Hailey and Maur come running in the ER.