19

The following morning my wife and I got up early and decided to make waffles,  scrambled eggs  bowl of mixed fruit , smoked bacon and coffee with fresh squeezed orange juice. All of the NCIS and FBI agents were doing their morning  check ins when Gloria and I hear Hawaii NCIS agent , Jane Tennant telling them we are closer to shutting them down but it would go quicker if Gloria O'Reilly was alive. She kept everyone in line not like how they are fighting over who is leading who.
Excuse is breakfast is ready. Lisa and I decided to give the two cooks a break.  Please come and eat . The two of us appreciate it Lisa and Kiki Fox. Your very welcome.

We left to start making  breakfast for the chef who recently returned from vacation as well as the head maid and gardener's. Everybody was talking loud so they didn't hear me tell my wife it not happening. She , I and the others have sacrificed so much in keeping her true identity a secret. Sweetie it would solve alot of safety for all. You went through painful surgeries to be this way. Don't even think of doing it. I will leave you and divorce you. Fine.  Babe come here.

Kiki hugs and kisses me than we wash up to finish cooking breakfasts for our fellow loved ones.

I still want to help but if I do I risk losing  my wife. I am thinking if I reach out to an old buddy that it may help. I am about to go against communicating policy when my wife walks in and asks me what am I doing. I tell her and she grabs my cell and cussed me out..

Gloria I guess what earlier doesn't matter. It does matter. I just want everyone I love to be safe. We are safe. If you would of made that call everyone would find out your alive. The last plastic surgery and voice box would of been done for nothing. You would ruin our marriage and everything  we did to get you to this point. You put that part of your life away for a reason or doesn't that matter anymore? Do I matter and our family? Yes you and everyone matters to me .

I grab my wife and kiss her. Jane,baby girl heard my cell hit the wall .

Aunties is everything okay? Jane know it's not. Gloria and I overheard this morning during their briefing if Gloria was alive what could occur. Auntie we knew about it and we decided against telling you. Your life means more to us than you reaching out. Please don't do this. Baby girl but this would help is be safer. For how long? You would be risking everyone's life. It's not worth it. Jane but I don't want this to continue this way. I guess everything you built with us and auntie doesn't matter. Jane it eyes matter.  Whatever!..

Jane walks.

Auntie she is right. I love you . I love you all too  .

Baby girl leaves our bedroom too and Tim shows up  .
Is everything okay? Why is the cell on the floor and broken? Werer you going to go against our no communication policy?I was but my wife stopped me. What was so important you go against it?.
I look at my wife.

It's not important anymore.  Okay!.

Tim leaves us and Kiki just holds me and tells me she is glad I  realized it's not important anymore  .