29

Parker dinner was delicious.  Thank you. I agree with Valerie. It's getting late let's go to bed. Last one up the stairs has to be bottom.
Chrissy and Valerie held me back and I just chuckled.  My aunt and Joy had already gone to their individual rooms.

Val and Chrissy  cheated but I was okay with it because I knew I was going to be tied to the bed spread and I would get serviced more

I locked the bedroom door and Val already was half undressed with the straps in her hands and my ex wife was fully naked licking Val pussy and Val moaning wanting more . I got undressed and I  joined in kissing Val and entering he anus slowly so she could adjust.  I was servicing her anus while Chrissy was servicing Val pussy.  .AH fuck yiy two bjtches are making me cum both ways.OH FUCK YES OH FUCK YES.
Val was shaking and I cam in her anus and my juices and hers fell onto the carpet. While Chrissy has Vals cum dripping down her chin  neck and beeasts. Chrissy stood up and kissed Val and Val could taste herself in the kisses with Val.  I continued to pump in her until we both came for the third time. We had the carpet soaked in areas with cum and when Val squirted. I finally pulled out we both stopped trembling.
I laid on the bed so they both could fasten me to bed with velcro ties.
I smiled knowing I was going to be serviced by both  my girlfriends and ex students and our families and friends accepted I was their former professor and I  was with them intimately whenever we wanted which was everyday practically with both or one in my bed or theirs or wherever felt the urge.

Why you smiling professor? I  was recalling when you two were my students. I married Chrissy than later divorced her and now we all are together however we choose and whenever.  I wish i could be married to you both but the laws don't allow it here unless we move to another country which I won't do. Babe you sure were thinking too hard. Also how you both are going to fuck the hell out of my old self. Babe you may be older than but still fuck us like a horn teen. Professor I don't know about Christina, but you are stuck with me as long as you want.  I agree with Valerie or Danielle as some people accidentally call her. Now hush. Yes Val.

Chrissy and Val both had strap ons. Chrissy came to my mouth so I could suck on it with her wearing it while Val was inside my anus fucking the hell out it.

Parker was moaning so I knew she was close. Christina switched put and started fucking professor. We were taking turns being on her ass and hearing her scream out of pure pleasure.

They had me raising myself up as Chrissy took off her strap on and I entered her. I was the middle still and could only use my hips to fuck Chrissy. My anus was dripping and Val was coming with me again. Our cum intermixed and Chrissy was screaming as I fucked her and slid my tongue in her which caused us all to cum more. Val pulled out.  I was happy she came and was tired. My anus couldn't handle anymore on my ass. Val unfastened the velcro strips I rolled Chrissy over and pumped into her harder while kissing her neck and sucking on her nipples hard which had her moaning loudly  away.  Val finally kissed me and said good night. Chrissy and I continued to make love until one thirty. We started at 8 . We both fell asleep with my dick still inside Chrissy .