26

Bailey just pull your rental in the bigger garage. My truck is being worked on. A smart and practical with a truck. Yes but don't forget my Ferrari. Okay.

 Okay

So you like to ride and golf too

So you like to ride and golf too. Yes both help me relax. We definitely will get you relaxing. I cannot wait Bailey.  We already spoke about us being cleaned and you had yourself checked after you broke up with your girlfriend. Yes let's not talk about her. It's about us.
Joan closed both garages and put her gun in the locked vault in her garage and we went inside. She locked the garage doors and turned on her alarm.  I dropped my over night bag and Joan picked me up and carried me to her bedroom. We hurried up and undressed one another. Bailey had a strap on and pinned me to the wall facing forward and entered my anus slowly until I adjusted.

Bailey yes oh fuck yes papi   Papi huh. Yes. Oh fuck yes I am your bitch and you could do anything you want from the collarbone down except my arms. I still have to maintain proper in my black robe. Yes your honor.

Joan was screaming as I pumped into her.  I sure hope her bedroom had sound proof walls.  She started trembling as well as I and our juices intermixed with one another.  I pulled out and held her up when I realized her legs were weak from me fucking her anus.

Bailey what do you like after I suck my cum and yours off.  Well since I wear a bikini no hickeys where they can be seen or marks. Anything else goes as you can see the tan line. 
Joan locked me clean and slid her tongue in me after I removed the strap on.  She was all over deep tonguing me and rubbing my clit than entered me with two fingers and nibbling on my earlobes than sucking soft than harder as I placed my hand oh the back of her neck telling her by mu body movements what I liked. Joan definitely knew how to make me cum and fisted me and opened her hand scraping my walls so much that I bled a little   I came allover her fist. When she finally pulled out we both licked her hand clean blood and all. I than went down on her raising her legs to go over my shoulders as I finger than fisted her. Joan was arching her back as I put more pressure in her and we both were sweaty and moaning as she had reached far to enter my anus to make me cum. We finally stopped around 11. Joan slept with her her head on my chest. We didn't talk afterwards.