50

Joan and I fell asleep and woke up when we landed to transfer planes.  We barely made the transfer. We finally arrive at the airport and change our clothes and freshened up in the airport.  They landed.

in two different areas of the airport.  We had our luggage in one of the several town cars they had rented. Everyone from Sacramento and Italy flew in for this. 
My parents, Rony,  Jenna and Deb arrived on my dad's plane . They hugged Parker,  Joy , Christina and Valerie as well as Joan and Bailey.
We all loaded our luggage in the town cars of the ones who from Italy,  Joan and Bailey.  Everyone else didn't have luggage as we would be flying out after the burial back to Sacramento.
We arrived at the cemetery and my aunts and mother's friends were there to pay their final respect to my aunt.  The priest blessed my aunt , my mother and brothers urns . Several of my aunt and mothers friends spoke as well as some of mine.

Everyone thank you for traveling all this way to pay your respects.  My aunt didn't want a celebration of life.  Avery Rizzoli has a check to be given to the director of parks and recreation for the senior center to be upgraded in the Bing area as we all know my aunt, mother, my girlfriends and I spent time playing there with you all. I will definitely miss all three of them. I am now an orphan.
Babe your not.  You have all of us who flew in on six planes.  Thank you Chrissy. 

Everyone said their farewell as the people who flew in stayed back to watch my aunt be placed into the grave site and her marker added to the grave site than we left to pikes market for dinner.
We eventually left there around 8 and headed to the airport to fly to Sacramento or to vacation.  Jackie and Richard were staying with Avery and June. Deb and Jenna were staying with Maura and Jane.
RONY staying with Simon and Katelyn.  As for me,  I was able to hold the seafood down with a glass of wine.  Joy and her brother Derek left on a separate plane for Spain for a month. They were saddened how it came about but glad to spend time together thanks to my aunt Becky money from her will. Everyone who received pillows thanked Joy at the restaurant for adding words and /or making them  for them. She was happy to see the locations of each pillows.  The single mothers sent me a beautiful basket of fresh fruit and Ghirardelli square. The Davis gals were off to Spain as well and laughed when they met up with Joy and Derek on the plane. Val and I were home alone for two weeks when Chrissy returns.

Professor let's go to bed.  It's late. Okay Val.  Professor cuddles only. My time of the month. Not a problem.  As soon as Parker laid in my arms on chest she was out. I kissed her head and told her Christina and everyone else weren't giving up on her. I love you Professor.  I didn't realize she woke up and told me thanks for being here and I love you too Val than got up to use the restroom and fell back to sleep on me.