5

Gloria fuck I needed that.  Sweetie you weren't the only ones. It's getting late we better finish taking a shower and go downstairs to meet with our nieces.

Mom thanks for  cooking dinner for us

Mom thanks for  cooking dinner for us.  Your welcome. This entire three days has definitely been enjoyable and ending it with you two is perfect.  You two better get going now.  Love you. We love you too mom.
Julian and I hugged Kim before we got into our vehicles and left to our home.

J hurry up or your aunties will think we got lost or something. Izzy okay.  I am putting my shoes on. It's not my fault you had me fucking you longer. J we haven't had extra days like this. We both needed it and enjoyed.

I see J smile knowing I was correct. We get downstairs and my cousins are still not downstairs. We were all guessing Jane and Maura still going at it. They never told us the time so hopefully we won't be late .

J zip up my dress and hurry up getting dressed.  Maur here.  J no more or we going to be late.  It took me long enough to cover these hematomas you made to connect around the front or my neck. I didn't see you pulling away or telling me to stop.  You begged me to fuck you more and I did while sucking on your neck. I will be downstairs waiting . Give me a few and I will be there.
About time  Maura.  Gloria it's my fault.  I was enjoying it too much. She will be here shortly. We can take my suv . We will all fit. This way yours and auntie Gloria's porsche cam stay in the garage. Izzy your keys please.  Here J.

My niece finally comes downstairs. 
I see you enjoyed it too. Yes, Gloria.  I didn't have enough time to cover them all up as Maur did. .

We all left for the casino for the show and later dinner.

Joey,  Izzy,  Jane, Maura,  Gloria and I  enjoyed his act . My aunties laughed so hard.  I think I may have a peed a little and excuse my self to check. I went to store in the casino to by some boxers . I went to restroom and was glad it was only on my boxers and not on my jeans.  I changed and cleaned up and threw my dirty boxers in the trash and washed my hands.

J you okay? Yeah Maur I laughs too much and needed to be boxers too.  Where is aunties Gloria and Kiki and cousin Joey at? I think they needed to do the same. J definitely needed to.  She took my jacket with her. I wasn't the only one than. Nope Maura and I were fortunate . He was good though.

Maur and I agreed and the three of them returned.
Izzy I put my jeans and boxers in a bag in the vehicle.  I threw my boxers out.  We threw ours out too. Let's go eat a late dinner. I am thinking something light because its already 11.
We all took off to the only restaurant still open in the casino and ordered salads and water.  Joey ordered a sandwich with salad and a juice.

We finally returned to the cabin around 1 and all headed to bed.  I was glad Maur and I had taken Monday off. We would sleep in and get back to Sacramento around noon.

I finally fell asleep around 9 p.m. I had an early day at mercy hospital to start my residency. Tabitha would be starting her hours too and she was hoping to be a cardiologist nurse.

I kissed my fiancée before I left for the hospital.  He made us breakfast and wished me luck on my first day of doing my residency hours.

The following morning Kelly and I left for Mercy Hospital separately.
We didn't know if we both would get off at the same time.  We saw Olivia and walked in with her.

Olivia you excited?Yes!. You? Sorta. You two will be fine..I cannot promise to have lunch with you two so tomorrow bring your lunches. We will. See you two.

Olivia left and I  kissed my wife and left while she went to the ER department.

Maur, aunties you ready? Yes. Joey and Izzy already left to go back.  Yes.  All the stuff is packed.  Is Tony going to take Katelyn and Simon to the airport? No, Tony left last night. He had to be at work early. They are going to take a Uber to the airport and leave for the Bahamas for their honeymoon on one of the Isles planes.
We better get going so we all can be rested.

Baby girl you ready?.Yes..I told Carmen and Rebecca they needed to pay for extra to have the place cleaned up.  Carmen and her never made it to the bedroom. Yeah the carpet was messed up.
Avery got her bag and we left after securing Maura's cabin and returning the key to the property management .

Avery what took so long? I was making sure they told the staff here to clean the carpets and they did. We are getting the entire deposit back too. My parents paid extra too. I guess everyone was getting their dessert and some.
June kisses me as I get in my porsche to head back to Sacramento.