43

The following morning Joy came to get my aunt to go swimming but she screamed out loud. 
We got up to find my aunt dead in her sleep.

The professor cried as we all did hugging one another.  I better call the coroner so they can come and get her and am autopsy, since she died in. Bed.

Babe look at me.  She went in her sleep and hopefully not in pain.

The coroner arrives as well as Maura and Jane after Joy calls amal and Janice who arrive too my home.

Maura gives Parker q sedative so she can sleep.  Christina tells then Parker has prostate cancer and her first treatment was yesterday. Valerie calls my siblings and they arrive .

I opened the front door my sisters parents hug me

Valerie Christina called us and we came right away jn your mother's and sister cars were right away.  Thank you for coming.  See was fine than Joy found he this morning. Sweetie she misses her sister and nephew. She is with then now. Dad I know but it still hurts. Come in.

Everyone may Christina and I have your attention. Yesterday, Parker started her first day of chemo for her prostate cancer. Becky was concerned she would die after Parker.  Now she has become another angel to look over Parker and her many loved ones which includes us all. Please allow Parker to tell you about her cancer if she decides to. She caught it in the early stages and has no plans on giving up  . She only told Valerie and I the night of the wedding because of my comment on marriage. She wants me to marry Valerie if anything happens, since the states only allow you to be married to one even if you love the same gender.

Everyone show us concerned for Becky and Parker.  My parents and sisters hugged me and Christina stating they would be here to support us as well as everyone else and would keep Parker's secret of cancer until they are told by her.

Valerie we need to call Avery to find out Becky's last wishes since didn't tell us three. Joy did she ever say anything to you? She didn't want any services  and the basic coffin to be cremated . She wanted to be cremated and have her ashes with Alice and Carlos. The suv to be donated to be Sacramento homeless project. She was real specific on the monies who go what. I don't recall those amounts. I will call baby girl to have her come to read her will to you four,  since I know you four were in it. Thank you Jane..

Baby girl go to the office and bring Becky  Scott's will over to Parker's. Oh no auntie.  Yes,  we are here now.  I am on my way with June. We should be there in an hour. Thanks.  Love you.  Love you too auntie  .

She and June will be here in an hour. While we wait for them,  please help us make arrangements for her body to be cremated. I will contact the coroner office since it's my office. Thank you Maura.