11

We had finished playing billiards and Drew beat us all. My sister in Law schooled us all.

We were eating lunch and watching the news. We see live video of Simon's celebration of life.  Simon is laughing when he sees Joan crying. 

She is going to kill me when she finds out I am alive. Your probably right bro.

Mam look at all those doubles.  Auntie Maura they got your walk down and voice too. Tim this is too creepy. How did they do it?It's a voice box. We have enough recordings of everyone voices. We were able to get them sync and when your double says something your voice comes out overrides their voices.  Joan did the eulogy and did a fine job at that. Three hundred people showed up.  Look at my double sweetie. Lisa she looks and acts like you too.

We finally turned off the news.  Everyone is returning to Sacramento in two days. Jane you need to decide what kind of  vehicle you want to replace your Mercedes suv. Tony I was looking some up when I was at the hospital. Well your double will have to get it. Tony I like this one.

It looks like mine sorta J

It looks like mine sorta J. What will your plate say? The same as before but with this plate and license frame. 

Our building reflects that too name wise and telephone number too

Our building reflects that too name wise and telephone number too. Did you test drive it? I test drove one here but not that color.

I will ask Janice to pick it up for you.  Tell us what you are willing to pay.  You will haggle the price and we will have you sign the contract and complete the forms.
You will then go to the Janice home.  She will switch out with you and take your new suv home . Your double will stay and go to work but not do your cases in court and that goes for you too Avery. Rebecca Johnson Lais and Charles Wright will have to take that burden on you. We will update them and swear they cannot tell anyone including their spouses or go to jail and not get out for years. Joan will be the presiding judge too.
So please get ready so you can do this. 

J please be careful.  I will. Love you too and you all too.
Maur goes with me while I get ready I'm a construction worker outfit than I am to switch clothes on a van. I hug my family and go change. I go see Simon,  Olivia and Katelyn  before I left. They all told me to be careful.  I hug them all and leave. I kiss Maur goodbye and leave.

Rizzoli you know the importance of this as you were a detective once. YES, I do. GO IN THE BACK ABD CHANGE AND KEEP YOUR FLASK JACKET ON.

Detective Salas and Harris my office now. We are coming sheriff .
Jay tells us what is occurring. We both are happy that Simon is alive.

Detective Harris I need Salas to drop you off at Jane's place. You will wait until she returns to switch out. Do you think you can play the part of an attorney? Yes but. No butts.You won't defend the client's only Charles and Rebecca. Your two wives cannot be told nor anyone else. If you do, you will  be prosecuted. Do you two understand? Yes. Get our of here and good luck. You are to call Amal and tell her you are on special assignment.You both will be living in Maura's house until further notice. Go by your homes and get your own underwear Janice  Salas you get your  clothes. Yes. Okay sir.

They left and I called Tim on the secured line from my secured line to tell him Salas and Harris just left .