35

The following morning my fiancé and I woke up sore from so much dessert. We got up to take a much needed shower and called house keeping to inform them a new mattress would be needed and Joan gave them her credit card for a new one. We exited our room and Simon and katelyn starts laughing because the location of our hematomas and especially me being a judge .
Shut it Simon or I will call Kiki. We did. Lisa is sick, along with Valerie and Parker. We wanted to see how everyone did last night. Katelyn didn't spoil your surprise. It still bad out there too. Katelyn and I sent over some nice pho soup for three days with chili to help them and two cases of sprite liter for Lisa and double the amount for Valerie and Parker. So far we and the others are lucky. We ordered some coffee , biscuits over gravy with scrambled eggs with sausage and a pitcher of orange juice. It should be here soon. Joan called downstairs for house keeping to bring a new mattress and she is paying for it . My buddy and you obviously got wild in dessert. Yes you could say that. I am gonna get my iPad and look up some houses in granite bay. I text Jason and he gave me some addresses he owns. Why don't you use the wifi on Maura's secured line on the TV. She has it secured because of her and Jane's jobs. Okay. Here log in and I will type in the password for you to get in as guest only. I cannot show you the password. I understand completely.

I bring back my iPad and log into it. I hand it to Katelyn who gets me into a secured line for me to review the homes. We all are looking when house keeping comes in to clean and exchange the mattress. Our food arrives .

It looks nice and will be expensive for that area too

I call him as we all eat.

Jason I like the one on milestone. I am interested.

He tells me the the lowest he will accept. He texts me photos of the interior and back yard. I ask him to send me the contract and I will sign and will write
him a check because there is certain things that I won't due expensive amounts on pay pal. He tells me he will fax me the contract and once I sign it and deposit the check into his bank. He will hand over the bill of sale,deed and keys with alarm code.
Ms Tunney please sign here. Thank you. Your bedroom and will onsuite will be cleaned soon. Thank you.

He leaves and I tell them all what Maura charges for a queen size bed is ridiculous thank goodness I got the reduced rate at her cost. Everyone's mouth dropped.We finished eating. Our room is done. The contract comes through the fax. I read it as well as my fiancé and sign and date it and fax it back. I write q check and call a courier place that uses a drone. I give them the hotel address and fax the front and back of the check to Jason's fax. He texts me and tells me to contact him in seven business days to give him time to make sure the check clears . He will have the deed and keys to ge delivered to me at katelyn's when I return .