56

Yes Parker we are sad and heart broken.

Thank you for the flowers and the donation to the Sacramento Zoo in his name

Thank you for the flowers and the donation to the Sacramento Zoo in his name. Chrissy thought of that. She's is right. He did enjoy  seeing all the animals . Everyone is asking what we want to do. After receiving the bouquet,  we read the note accompanied to it.  We have been telling them the zoo or the Monterey aquarium. How you feeling by the way? I have my better days.  Missing her and having prostate cancer hasn't been easy all the time..Parker I didn't know about the cancer.  I thought Samantha would of told you. No she didn't patient privilege.amd HIPPA violation if she did. If we can do anything for you,,just call.  Your sister and sister in Law already are but thank you . I am home for now.  If you or Lisa want to get out the house please come by. No need to call.  Thanks Parker.  Please tell Valerie thank you. I will.
Parker ended the call. 

Samantha Parker has prostate cancer.  Yes she told you I am guessing  .Yes..Her mom now her. Not a good thing.
Sweetheart come here with Lisa. Okay auntie..

Lisa and I get up from the Living room and go to our son's nursery which isn't a nursery.

Aunties I love it

Aunties I love it..I do too. You kept his name and added more.  Amal and I were hoping it was okay. Yes it is. Thank you dad, William,  Tabitha, Aunties Jason and Shawn . You did good. We are gonna go home so  you,  my brother , mom and Dad can visit. Thanks.

Everyone left except my grandparents and  dad who won't leave until after the funeral several days afterwards.

Dad you and grandpa and grandma choose which rooms your gonna stay in

Dad you and grandpa and grandma choose which rooms your gonna stay in. Lisa and I are going to stay in here for awhile than make dinner.  Nonsense your grandad and I will.  My mom needs to take a nap. Okay dad.

We returned from golfing and my sister calls me to tell me Remi died this morning from asthma complications. Donations can be made to the Sacramento Zoo or the Monterey aquarium in his name. The services will be the following week when the Davis sisters are back. Okay sis thank you. I will let the couples and  Rony know.  Love you. Love you too. I just got off the phone with Maura.  Remi ,Lisa and Avery Harris son died this morning from asthma complications.  The services will be when the Davis sisters return.  If you want to donate to a charity,  please donate to Monterey aquarium or to the Sacramento Zoo for families to get in free. He loved those too places. It's going around to all of our family and friends about this. Katelyn I was going to head back tomorrow to Italy. Do you mind if I stay with you here longer? No not at all. You can work from here or help Penelope.  Penelope I can't help you this time. I have my areas to do. It's not a problem.  Maybe we can go driving again. Sure. We can go to tomorrow morning and bring our lap tops with us and use wifi from my place and not go out far. The hamburgers 🍔 are almost ready..we have sweet potato fries   with a salad and beer,  water or wine..just get it the refrigerator to get what you want. Simon well its not a hotel. No it's not but manners. Please tell me what you want and I will get it for you.
Katelyn and Simon excused themselves.

Simon what is wrong? This isn't like you.  I have difficulty when little ones die..I  understand that but your manners need working on.  Excuse me we have house guests.. They are family and know how I feel..
Katelyn left me in the living room.

Okay please Tony will you get glasses for the beverages if it wine,  beer or water. Okay. 
Tony returns and tells me what everyone wants.

Katelyn he has trouble with kids dying especially so young.  He told me that but his attitude wasn't called for nor his statement.
Babr you making my hamburger? No you can make it yourself.  I have guests.

Katelyn leaves Tony and I in the kitchen while she took drinks and glasses for people.

Bro let it go. It's not worth getting her more pissed at you.  You can make your own.  You did it when we lived together.  Yeah your right.

Everyone was eating and talking when Tony and I  entered the dining room to sit.  Simon sat by Katelyn and she didn't acknowledge him and continued to eat and converse with others. I noticed it and knew others did too but none of us said anything. We finished dinner. Simon left to do the dishes with Tony and Javier.

Eventually everyone left except Rony who went on my office to do some work.

Babe I am sorry. I was wrong for saying that. It's my issue not yours..Simon I don't care for when little ones die either but your behavior wasn't needed and was rude. I am going to bed.  Please sleep in one of the guest rooms.  Babe really?
Katelyn looked at me and didn't say anything and walked to our bedroom..I entered our bedroom to truly pajamas and brush my teeth.
I saw Simon walking to one or the guest rooms and their bedroom door was closed.  I stayed out of it and worked a little more and went to bed after I took a shower.

Becca, Jane called me and she is calling the rest. Avery and Lisa's sin died this morning.  Oh no. What can we do? It's late. We can go there tomorrow after work or before.  I am going to go before work.  I may take time off depending how they are.  Okay babe. Also I already donated money to the Monterey aquarium in his name for family entrance fees from  us. Okay babe.  I will call instead..

  I will call instead

Amal and I get home. Yilena and Beth are waiting with flowers. We thanked them. Becky and Amal go inside with the flowers while Janice is in the garage with Yilena.
Janice I heard from Jane. Partner I am so sorry. Thank you.  Yilena I haven't cried yet. I have been trying to stay focused. Janice come here.

Janice came in my arms and I hugged her while she cried.

We could hear my wife crying and seeing my wife holding her partner.