57

Yilena and I finally went inside.  Jay and Hailey came to check on Janice and pay their respect.  Jay told me to take the next two days off which I agreed. I was a mess and my wife, boss, Beth, partners new it. Barry and Nina came too as well the other Rizzolis. They had left my nieces home. I wanted to check on us. Lisa said if we needed anything call her and Kiki and they would be there since the others work full-time and Kiki and Lisa have their own businesses. Everyone finally left at around midnight.  Joy called us before we went to bed.  It was late for her too,  but she wanted to make sure we were alright.
Janice are you sure you up for dessert? Babe I don't want to feel this pain.  Janice not tonight.I know you are hurting.The pain is part of it. I am takinga few days off.  I already called  my secretary when you were in the bathroom.

I made out with my wife but that is all she would allow me  even though she was wet below. I felt it when she was on top of me kissing me.  We eventually fell asleep.

The following morning I was in my office working when Rony told me she was leaving for Penelope. 

Rony do you mind if I come with you? Sure.  I need to get out of here now.
Sure let's go.

I see my wife leave with Rony.  She still is mad at me and hasn't spoken to me. She is always nice to everyone.  This is her first time seeing me like this. We are still learning about one another. I leave for the courthouse after turning the alarm on and locking the door.

Rony can you drop me off at Amal's.  Sure you okay? Not really.  I want to check in on them and help them.  How you going to get back? I catch a Uber or something.

Rony drops me off and I knock on there door. 

Morning came to check on you two. Katelyn where's your car? Rony dropped me off.  I needed to get out of the house and wanted to check on you two especially Janice.  She is up but in a bad mood.

Janice ice cream so early? Yes, I don't want regular food

Janice ice cream so early? Yes, I don't want regular food. Katelyn I am gonna be in my office.  Maybe you can have her eat something better.  I will try. Janice give that to me? No.  You ate just looking at it. Come with me to the kitchen. I can make us all breakfast. Amal already.  Oh! Just us than.

Katelyn opens the refrigerator and gets turkey sausage, eggs and toast out. 

Please get me a pan, spatula and bowl.  You gonna eat and help me. You have potatoes? Yes in the in the pantry.  Please get three and wash them.  I want you to cut them up jn cubes than place them in a heated pan with coconut oil. Yes anything else..Yes make us some coffee. Your sure bossy. No your wife said you needed to eat healthy. We are going to do it.

Janice is doing what I told her to do while I cook the sausage and eggs.

Hello Daphne. Morning Carmen come in. We are just getting ready to sit to eat breakfast but the girls won't come to eat.  Is there enough for one more? Of course.  I will get our plates served. Jason will you get me three waters and cranberry juice.  Sure. You know you are going in there at your own risk. I know.  I have dealt with them before.  They will eat the French toast and everything else.  You three age eat and go some place.  I would like to talk them alone and I won't be keeping the door shut..AH okay.  Mom dad let's go to Janice's and leave Carmen.  She will get them to eat.  I will drive your car.  Carmen call us when you want us back.  I will.
We leave and wave goodbye to Carmen .

I close the door and lock it.

I open their bedroom door.
You guys look like shit.  Get your asses up. Daphne mad French toast and other items.  You both are gonna eat.  I don't want to eat alone . Carmen we not hungry . Did I ask you that bitches?
They both shook their heads no and got up.

I know you two are hurting but missing  breakfast is not an option.