58

I arrive at Penelope's and she buzzes me  in.

I park and bring my brief case and laptop with me

Hi Penelope. I thought we were going to have Katelyn join us but she had me drop her off at Janice's.  It would of been nice but she normally is working . She was but she needed get out now.  Is she still mad at Simon? I think so. They will work it out. They are still getting to learn about one another.

Carmen we aren't eating. If have to tie you both up, you will eat. Babe don't be that way tying up could be fun. You two I know know we haven't been around much but with everything going on its not always easy.  I know. I am sorry.  Come on Lisa let's eat.  She is right we do need to eat.  Becca could be here.  She called us already to convey her condolences.  Fred did too as well as so many from both of our jobs.  We finally stopped answering texts and calls and put them on silent. I sorta figured that when I called to tell you I was on my way. Nana always makes a good breakfast.

We all eat and cleaned up the kitchen.  Carmen couldn't stay she had court but told us to work put.  We hugged and kissed her bye.

We arrive at my sisters.  Oh good you are eating. Bro Katelyn didn't give me a choice. How did you get here sweetie? Daphne Rony dropped me off.  I am going to catch an Uber to get back home.

Amal comes in.
Katelyn I will give you a ride back to your place. After all you got my wife to eat healthy instead of icecream. Actually she never ate any.  She just looked at it.

Can we go now? Sure. Babe I will be back shortly. Bye Katelyn and thank you. Your very welcome Janice.

Amal left with Katelyn.

Katelyn thank you for having her eat. Your welcome and thank you for driving me home. If you or her need anything you, please don't hesitate to call me. I won't.

We hugged one another and I got out of Amal's Ferrari and went inside to take a nap. I didn't sleep much bringing our bed alone even though I told Simon to sleep in one of the other guest rooms. It didn't take me long to sleep.  I woke up around 1 and heard Rony talking to a vendor.
Oh your home? Yes. Thank you for earlier. Your welcome.  Did you enjoy yourself?Yes I  am getting better at docking their huge boat. I am off to go meet with the volunteers at Meals on wheels. Okay be safe. Always .

I left for my meeting with several of the volunteers to update them on the new policies.

Babe we need to drop off his outfit and pay our final goodbye, since we chose a closed casket.

I picked out a Boston jersey and jeans with his black vans he liked to wear.

Lisa drove us to the funeral home and I handed the employee his clothes and shoes.  She left to have get him dressed . We went and said good bye to our son and kissed his cheek.  Lisa brought a copy of two photos. One with just them two at the hospital and the other with us while Lisa was pregnant. She placed them in the casket and we left.