14

Kiki and Drew were cooking dinner inside. We weren't happy because the weather is nice and we normally BBQ in nice weather and go swimming. Being inside all day was getting to us all. It didn't matter how much movies we needed to pretend we were outside enjoying the weather.

Auntie I am sick and tired of this. Me too and probably the rest too Tommy. We have to stay inside for the sake of our lives.  Just as when you tackled Jane. I know but stit crazy is setting in. I am gonna ask Tim if they can take is3 somewhere to be outside it can be covered and mostly bullet proof. Good luck. Go tell the others dinner is ready and ask someone to wake up Joy and Becky. Okay.  Olivia take a break and please tell Joy and Becky the food is ready.  I will yell the others.
Can I get up to join you all to eat.  I promise to go by the wheel chair.  We will bring the food to the dining room. You and Katelyn take the elevator. Thank you Maura. I need to get out of this room. I could only imagine how the rest of you are feeling. 

Maura and my wife get me downstairs in a wheelchair.to the dining room.
Tim I want you to order me a scooter and to get us moved somewhere else that we can go outside and enjoy the  nice weather. Everyone is suffering because Jane was nice enough to pick up Katelyn and I from the airport. Simon I don't know. There has to be a safe house huge enough for us all and to be able to go outside. You have two days to find one or I will leave here and only put myself at risk. Babe no. Yes, Katelyn. These criminals is because I said let's help them I understand the need to get outside but staying in here is not a choice for any of us.  Simon thank. I just finished telling my aunt Kiki the same thing and was going to address this with you. I can only try and not promise anything.  Simon your an idiot  It won't be the last time some calls me an idiot.

We all eat chicken tacos with cheese. salsa and avocados with rice and beans.  Alcohol free beer or regular beer,  water or tea. We eat and take turns washing and drying the dishes, doing laundry and cleaning the bathrooms.