23

The work Rony and I did wenr by quicker with her help. We were done by the day and went home. I called Javier and told him we were leaving. He said he was home already and had gassed up the boat. He said he would  make us some deli sandwiches and had bought some potato salad from the deli with chips,various juices and picked up more water and other items from Costco.

 He said he would  make us some deli sandwiches and had bought some potato salad from the deli with chips,various juices and picked up more water and other items from Costco

We arrived back at home and it was getting a little chilly so we changed and helped my husband  carry the ice chest and fishing gear onto the boat.

Javier steered the  boat away from our home.
We all ate when he lowered the   ⚓. 
Are you ladies going to go on the seadoos? Not for me? You babe? Nope. How about we fish than and see if we can catch anything? I will make dinner for is if you allow me to use your kitchen. Yes, Rony you can use our kitchen says my husband.

Penelope help me I got a strong one.
Javier and Penelope put their poles down. Penelope helped me reel it in while Javier unhooked and placed it in the Styrofoam ice chest with water. We caught enough fish for dinner so we just relaxed. Javier taught me how to steer the boat. I gave up because I was afraid I wreck it.

Rony let me help you. Okay but don't get mad if I hit something . I won't.

Penelope instructed me better than Javier. I wouldn't  get it close to the deck.
Rony you did well . I don't blame you not wanting to get is close to the deck.It takes practice. Penelope is old pro at it. I see that. You return and want to go on the boat again we sill give you more lessons. I would like that.

Hey babe. I brought us Chinese food instead for dinner but no dessert. Maur we will have dessert after dinner. Hmmm I like your thinking. 
Maur kisses me and I slap her ass. She sits on my lap and we feed one another and have a glass of wine with dinner.

BABE I looked up bailey's website. She is a hottie . You don't have to worry .Why is that Simon? I don't go after bisexuals plus I have you . I know we both are barely having sex and not long but your still my only one babe.

Simon kisses me. We eat dinner and take a shower. I go down on him in the shower and he held my head down.