31

Tim is calling me. Me too.

We answer our cells.
Aye,I have Tony on here too  I wanted you all to know I got back with my wife. We both decided that we still love one another. She has moved back in my home. Bro I am happy for you. I always thought it was mistaken. Thanks Simon. I agree with Simon, says Joan. Aye bro is that why you didn't want to go after Bailey? Yes, we have been talking for awhile and seeing Kim Andrew's for marriage counseling. I am happy for you all. I really did think it was a mistake when. you both burned all your wedding photos from Vegas. Yes Tony we both regret it. Is she still working as Rizzoli right hand lady? Yes.  Since we are talking about relationships I met someone and she is it. She is a fellow FBI agent. Who is She? She's your fellow internal affairs partner. You mean MacKenzie Kopek?Yes Tim she is your partner. Wow, you two did well keeping it from me. We didn't want to say anything. No one at work still knows. She is moving in with me. This is why I  said I wasn't interested in Bailey.  I am happy for you bro for you both. She's a great partner and great lady. I have to go. MacKenzie and I have to go do an interview. Bye Tim and again please give Gina our love. I will.

We ended the call .
Are you okay Simon? Yes Joan and I just found out why Tim and Tony said no thanks on asking Bailey out. Wow , what was I up for the three of you? Ummm, I saw that you were single and bisexual and mentioned it to the three of them. I haven't met the guys yet, but I am with who I want to be. I am glad you chose me too.
Bailey kisses me.

So who are they with? Joan tells us that Tim went back with his wife and that Tony is seeing Tim's partner but now only we all know  MacKenzie Kopek is living with Tony now.

Wow, this is the first time we all have had someone special in our lives.

We finished lunch and it's snowing. We got dressed and met the others at the gun range..

 We got dressed and met the others at the gun range

Man this driving here was awful. Auntie after we finish here will you be able to drive back safely. As long as we don't go fast and you don't get too much ahead, I should be okay. Becky if not, we can pick the snowmobile your driving later and you can ride on the back with me. Joy if I need to pull over than yes.

Everyone went in and handed our license in and signed the waiver to release Maura basically from liability and the employees here too.

Bailey which gun do you want to shoot?Kimber in the 9mm. Here is gun, since you have everything else.

We all did pretty well. I was happy to see my husband enjoying himself competiting against Joan. They were the only ones who had a bet going on. The loser had to donate 1,000 to Kiki's ex husband's children's shelter named after him.

 The loser had to donate 1,000 to Kiki's ex husband's children's shelter named after him

Joan's target above  We finished and Joan paid Simon .

Babe stop gloating the next time she could beat you. Simon today wasn't my day. Kiki here is a check for a thousand dollars . Thank you I will take a photo of it and deposit it in the fund account for movies for the children. Let's get going  before we all cannot see.
Katelyn who is with you in your group? Lisa and Kiki Fox, my husband Simon Baker,Bailey Baxter,  Joan Tunney,  Valerie Spencer, Parker Jones,Christina Corinth, Joy Hough, Becky Scott and myself. I think I got everyone if not, please speak up. I guess you have everyone thank you Mrs  Baker. Please all be careful on your way back. I would go straight back to your rentals or the inn. It's going to get worse. Dr.  Isles asked me to give you also  three more boxes of ammo for each of you. The coyotes are expected to be out this evening. I suggest you stay inside and not go to the woman cave unless you have enough food, water, toiletries,  female products and firewood. You guys the shooting range is in Dr. Isles she told me to tell you.

We thanked him and each grabbed the extra ammo.
Joan does Dr.Isles do that all the time? I am not sure. Katelyn maybe you should answer her question? At times she does. I and the others learned not to argue with her nor send her anything. My sister has a big heart. Katelyn will you tell her thank you for me   Yes, I will call her now before we leave ..

Dr. Isles. Aye sis we are just leaving the range. Good get back safely and keep your guns in working order.  I got a notice to all business owners that coyotes will be out tonight. All of you , please don't use the woman cave nor the outside amenities even though they are heated   Dr. Isles this is Bailey. Yes Bailey   Thank you. Your very welcome. I am glad you and Simon bought more winter items too. Don't worry I don't know what you purchase  I just get notified who uses the discounts. This is my way if giving back to the people who are around my family and I and who help us. Joan did you beat him? No and he isn't a gracious winner. Kiki please handle it. Will do sweetie. Ouch that hurt. Kiki. It was suppose to Simon Baker. Welcome to the Rizzoli family. I guess Thank you. You all get going. Also at the inn sis, dinner is on J including the beverages and tip. She lost a bet to me. Just say dessert was good  Oh my, tell my niece she needs to up her game. I will auntie . Maura thanks. Not a problem Joan. You all be safe now. The corpse needs my attention now or more like Yilena and Janice do. Okay sis. Love you.  Love you too.

The call ended and we left. We went slow so we wouldn't lose anyone .

Everyone call us or text us when you get back.  We all went our separate ways.

We eventually called everyone.  Everyone made it back safely.