34

Gloria the salmon and rice with green salad is delicious. Thanks babe. Your very welcome sweetie. Gloria are you coming down with a cold? I think so. Come on let's get you changed and some vicks on you. I hate this time of the year. I know, but we are stocked up on wood. We brought enough for two days. Yeah I don't think our niece is gonna appreciate cut fire wood on her carpet. They ain't going to care. Ain't so improper word for a college graduate, former cpa and business entrepreneur. Gloria whatever. I will be right back with tissue, water and sprite for you. Thanks sweetie. I don't want to get you sick. Please sleep in another room but with the door open. I will. Here is a bell and I plugged in your cell too connected so you can use it along with a trash can .
My  wife went downstairs to get me items and sure enough I could feel me getting cold .

Kiki I am cold even with the heater on. Let me add more wood to the fire. These logs shall last until nine and I will put new ones jn. Sweetie this isn't how I wished my time away would be.  It is what it is. I love you.

Kiki blew me a kiss and I caught it.

I love you too. I will be downstairs cleaning up than a shower okay.

Kiki took several days of clothes with her. Her gun and ammo and toiletries   than left.

Valerye you and Parker are sick. I know I guess being out in the winter cold got us. Your aunt,  Joy and I will take turns checking on you two.  I will keep my door open and this one so we can hear you.  Your guns are on the night stand in the vaults.  Here is some chicken rice soup Becky made for you two with saltiness water and seven up with straws. Thanks Christina. Thank you ex wife. Yup your sick alright. SORRY. IT'S OKAY BABE.  LOVE YOU.  BOTH. SAME HERE.  IBID. 
I left. How are they Christina? Becky they look pale both of them . The generators kicked on so we have heat and enough food for several days. Along with are ammo that Dr.  Isles made sure of. Let  me do the dishes . Thank you sweetie  Joy I am glad you decided to stay  and not return to the Vineyards. I am too Becky.  I am tired. I am gonna go to bed. Christina will you help me.  Of course,  I will. 
Christina left to help Becky get undress, showered and ready for bed while I cleaned 4he kitchen.

The  ravioli, garlic bread and salad taste like I am home in Italy. My sister hired a few chef's. One is from Italy and the other I believe is from Louisiana.  Ah that is why my gumbo taste like that. Yes Joan. I am tired and the manager told me the family are doing better but will probably be there after we leave weather depending.  The generators and solar system is working at least. We do have enough gite wood if all else fails. Bailey my sister had enough generators and solar power to last for awhile.  We will be okay as long as we stay inside.  Katelyn does the sporting good store have a web site? Yes . I will text you it. Thank you. Good night.  Night you two too.

Bailey what are you looking at? I am thinking of moving here and want to get some weapons and golf clubs and accessories  with attire too. Are you serious? Yes. I had my brother pack my stuff along with my vehicle.  It should all be here in two weeks. Carlo said he knows of sport clubs in Sacramento and the bay area that need help with physical therapy. Where will you live? Penelope gave me a man named Jason Quartermaine.He has some homes I could see and choose to buy one. I lived with my brother,  Jeffery who is an architect so  I never paid rent. He refused to allow me to pay him. So I have been saving that money.
BAILEY YOU MAY THINK this is too soon but would you move in with me?  You could still buy a home or a condo of you want still.  I was gonna wait until tomorrow to ask you this. Ask me what  Joan? Joan I know you have been married to a man before and that is why you and your brother have different names . Your divorce is final? Correct? Yes for several years. I know we have not known one another for long. True. I will be right back.

Joan leaves and brings me my ring that I  thought I  lost.

I am sorry for lying to you when you asked me if I  had seen your ring. I needed it for the size .

Joan gets on one knee.

Bailey Morgans Baxter will you do me the honor and become my wife and take my name as your last name. A  bonus,  it will be easier for you to become a citizen. Will you? Yes babe I will.
Joan puts the ring on my finger.

Joan I have a confession to make too. I already told the guys. When we get back, I have a ring for you top. I was hoping on January first we could get married. We had the same idea? Yes . 

We kiss and Joan takes my hand and pulls me to the door of Simon and katelyn's door. She opens it.

Dude you left it unlocked? Yes we weren't having sex and you told me what you planned on doing this weekend. So I  am guessing with your huge grin she said yes . Yes she did.

Congratulations you two

Congratulations you two.  Bailey and Joan here is one just for you two. Let's open the other bottle up and toast.
Babe I need to tell Jeffrey. Go ahead as we still need to get some ice and glasses.

My fiancé left to call her brother while we went to the front area to get ice and glasses. Joan called the other two guys and they were happy.

Simon will you give me away and Tony you be my man of honor. Yes I would be honored to give you away. Bachelor party coming up but when is the wedding? January 1 ,2025. Wow that is less than two months away. I can officiate and give you away. We can have the wedding in Italy if you like at the Vineyard there or in Lodi. I will ask her where.

She returns.

He is excited and I told him January 1. 2025. He said what country? Well where do you want to have it at? Katelyn offered the Vinyards here or there.  Here since my stuff is coming  .  I will buy a home though and lease it out.  I need to know the going rate for Sacramento area? It all depends where.  I guess tomorrow I  will look on line for property than.

To my buddy and he new partner in life .
We sipped the champagne and they said thank you and took the rest of the ice bucket and champagne with them