Liam's Escape

Liam's POV
I told Candy that I had gotten food poisoning and ran out of the room to get sick. She seemed to believe that. I'm getting the feeling that Candy isn't too smart. There's no way she is the mastermind behind this conspiracy to separate me and Emily. She has asked me about getting the doctor, but I have been able to hold her off maybe he is the mastermind, it's better to avoid him. Another month has gone by, but I am running out of excuses and time in this pack. A lot of my memories have come back, mostly in my dreams as I'm sleeping. I remember when I first found out Emily was my mate. I remember my argument with Mike. I remember the night spent with Emily after that. The part that is still fuzzy is the part after I leave my pack. With my Alpha training, I know what pack I am in and where it's located. My pack is a two day run from here, which I can do. But this pack has a long reach, and their warriors are very well trained. I need to get my skills trained up before attempting an escape. I have spent the last two months training and moving up the ranks of the pack. Having Alpha blood has definitely helped me advance quickly. I feel strong enough now to attempt my plan. I have started making night walks a part of my routine to avoid suspicion. Im not sure if I am being followed or not, but just in case I am I always try to look like I'm genuinely enjoying nature and not constantly looking for escape routes and hiding places. Every 50 feet or so I stop to pick up a rock or look at the stars, I hope my ruse has eased who ever is following me, if there IS someone, to be more relaxed and not paying as much attention to me. The hardest part over the last week has been avoiding being alone with Candy. This mate bond she has over me is very strong, and I can very easily lose myself in it. I have a plan for my escape, and it's going to happen tonight.
I find Candy after training in the cafeteria for lunch. I come up behind her and sit next to her. She is sitting with a few of her friends.
"Hey Candy." I say casually. I know she isn't happy with how slow we are moving.
"Hey, did you just finish training?"
"Yeah, it was a tough day."
"So you'll be too tired to come over tonight?" She says annoyed.
"Actually, I just wanted to see if we could have an earlier night?" Her head perks up.
"Yeah of course." She says excited. I get up and kiss her cheek.
"Great, I'll see you tonight. I need to go shower." I leave the table, I can hear the girls giggling. Part one, done. I need to take a shower and get part two. I go back to my room and hop in. After my shower, I pack a small bag with some clothes and things I might need. I've been planning this for two weeks. I pack my bag in like 45 seconds. I know exactly what I need and exactly where it is. I get dressed quickly and head downstairs. Where I make my way to the clinic.
"Hi can I help you?"
"Yeah, Dr. Luther told me to come by. I've been having some trouble sleeping."
"Ok, sure. Name?"
"Liam Blackwell." She glances up at me. I try and act casual and smile at her. She types something in her computer.
"Alright, I'm just going to have a nurse talk with you and she can go over some options with you. Follow me." She takes me to a room down the hall.
"Just have a seat and she will be right in." She says before closing the door behind her. The room actually looks like a real clinic. There is a table, two chairs, a computer, and a sink. There are a few diagrams and information on the walls both for wolf and human anatomy. I look around the room when the door opens.
"Hello Liam. I heard you were having some trouble sleeping?" A nurse walks in and closes the door. She looks just a bit older than me. She has short brown hair and deep green eyes.
"Yeah. I spoke with Dr. Luther and he said you might have something I can take, just for a few nights." I say.
"Well yes, we can get you a five night dose of something to help you sleep. But we don't want you to get dependent on these. Give them a try, and if you are still having issues come back and see us."
"I'm sure these will be enough. Thanks for your help." I say. The nurse opens the door for me and I head out of the clinic. I turn towards the woods and away from the pack house. I know there is a field out here somewhere. Here it is! I pull out the page I tore from the library book a couple weeks ago. I'm looking for the Valerian flower. Pink, slightly sweet aroma, drowsy-ing effects if consumed. Ah! Found it! I knew I saw some over here. I noticed them a couple weeks ago.  Part two of my plan complete. Now for the last part. I walk out of the woods, I am looking for someone specific, I try the training area first. This has to be my lucky day.
"Logan!" I yell and jog over to him. He was jumping rope. This is perfect.
"What's up Liam?" He asks as he sets his weights down.
"Hey man, did you say you were going with Heather?"
"Yeah why?"
"Like still going out with her?"
"Yeah Why?" He raises his voice.

Excellent.

"Oh man, I hate to tell on another warrior.." Logan grabs my shirt, rage fills his eyes.
"Tell me now Blackwell!"
"Dude chill, I saw her and Austin in the woods last night fooling around." I put my hands up in a surrendering way. He lets out a growl and storms off.
What I told him wasn't a complete lie. I did see both Heather and Austin last night around the woods, but not together and not fooling around. All my pieces are in place and the plan is in motion. I head to the cafeteria to grab some dinner and prepare for after. I get to the cafeteria and eat my dinner. I have a big run ahead of me. I fill up on mostly protein and then grab some bread rolls and stuff them in my pocket. I know Candy's waiting for me in her room. I get two cups of hot water and grab two tea bags. In one cup I put the tea bag, it's herbal, the flower, and I crush up one of the tablets the nurse gave me, and mix it all together. I add some honey to make it sweet. In the other cup I just put the bag and some honey. I carry them upstairs to Candy's room. I knock on the door and wait for her to answer. It's not long before she swings the door open with a smile.
"Hey Candy. I brought us up some tea." I hand her the cup. Her smile grows.
"Thanks. That's so sweet. Come in." She takes a step back to let me in. Her room is just as pink as ever, it almost hurts to look at. I take a sip of my tea and very loudly say "Mmm."  Candy takes a sip of her tea.
"Yum, what kind of tea is it?"
"Herbal with some honey." She takes another sip.
"It's really good. Oh did you hear about Logan and Austin?"
"No, what about them?"
"Logan punched Austin in the face. Knocked him clean out. It happened right before dinner."
"Why did he do that?" I ask.
"Not sure. Something about Heather. But they aren't even mates. Logan is too attached to her." She takes a few more sips.
"Wow that's crazy. Do you want to watch a movie and chill in your bed." Her eyes light up with excitement.
"Yeah sure. What do you want to watch?"
"Put on something funny, nothing too girly. I'm going to use the bathroom and be out in a minute." I finish the rest of my tea
"Mmm hot tea, so refreshing." I say out loud to myself as I place my cup down and walk to the bathroom. I see Candy finish her tea and hop on her bed.

Excellent.

"Should I wait for you to start the movie?"
"No, no you go ahead, I won't be long." I get in the bathroom and turn the water on. I hear the movie start and I hear Candy get comfy in bed. I give it about ten minutes before coming out of the bathroom. When I come out, Candy can barely keep her eyes open. I lay down in bed next to her and she curls up against my side. Just a few more minutes and she will be asleep. She slides her hand up under my shirt and I feel the tingles of our mate bond. Suddenly Candy moves on top of me and kisses me. I am surprised she has the energy to do this right now. I feel our connection and kiss her back. I lace my fingers through her hair and pull her closer to me. Her hand pulls my shirt up, exposing more skin. She leans back and takes her shirt off and comes back down, our skin touching. Her lips on mine again. There is nothing in my mind besides Candy. I reach behind her and unhook her bra. She takes it off without releasing our kiss. She takes my hand and places it on her bre**t. My other hand grabs her a** and moves her hips on top of mine. My member grows as Candy grinds on top of me. I feel Candy going for my pants and unbuttons them. Her hand slides in my boxers and finds my excited member. She starts to stroke it up and down.
"Oh Liam, I want you inside me." Candy moans as I kiss down her neck. I wrap my arm around her and flip over on top of her. She pulls my shirt off and pulls me back down to her. The air gets thick and hot, making it hard to breath. The mate bond is relentless, like wave after wave crushing on top of me. I trail kisses down her neck and to her bre**t. Candy moans and arches her back. I kiss down her stomach and to her hips. I unbutton her pants and slide them off her along with her underwear. I kiss the inside of her thighs and back up her stomach. When I hear something.
Candy is snoring. All of a sudden I feel like I'm snapped out of some spell I roll over and take a deep breath. Thank Goddess I'm getting out of here tonight. I almost.. nevermind I don't want to think about it. I get out of bed. I cover up Candy, because I'm not a monster. I put my shirt on and button up my pants. I take a few deep breaths, turn the lights off, and head back to my room. I grab my bag and a black hoodie. I put them both on and head out. It's pretty quiet in the pack house tonight. I head downstairs and out the back door. I head right for the tree line and into the thick part of the woods. I keep walking for awhile before I reach the pack land border. This area was Austin's patrol tonight. Austin is also the fastest in the pack. I slip off the pack lands and start running as fast as I can away from Gray Ridge Pack.
Emily, I'm coming.