What happened?

Angela's POV
      "Emily's been taken." Liam says.
      "What? H-How do you know she didn't just wake up and go for a run or something?"
      "Benedict and Milton have been killed." He cuts me off. I feel the blood drain from my face. Oh Emily. I get myself together and walk out to the front room. I see Mia crying on Peter's shoulder while Cyran covers the body. Ashleah comes over to me.
      "Are you ok?" She asks.
      "Yes, I'm fine, but what happened?" I ask.
      "My guess, is someone casted a  powerful sleeping spell over the house, Benedict woke up and found them taking Emily. Milton too." Cyran says. He's sitting on one of the steps, his head is down.
      "We've lost so many. And now Emily." He says, more to himself.
      "We need to find her. We need to get her back." Liam says.  He's standing against the wall. He looks so defeated I can't even imagine what he's feeling right now.
      "How? We don't even know who has her or where they went." Peter says.
      "And let's say we do find her, how would we get her back? There's only 7 of us. Not much of an army." He adds.
      "But we must try." Mia says between tears.
      "I might have an idea. On the reinforcement part." Marcus says.
      "What?" I ask.
      "Miranda." I say.
      "But we don't know where Miranda is or if she's even still alive." I say.
      "We can contact her. We just have to boost our signal to her. We should have enough magic here, if she's not too far we might be able to reach her." Marcus says.
      "That's all well and good, but that doesn't solve the fact we don't know where Emily is." Peter says.
      "Luther has her." A voice comes from the hallway. We all turn to see Fredrick standing there.
      "You saw them?" I ask.
      "I did. I did nothing to stop them." He says flatly. Cyran stands.
      "And you did nothing when they killed Milton?" He asks.
      "No." He says.
      "Fredrick you need to leave."
      "Cyran." Peter says.
      "No, he needs to leave. Now." Fredrick bows slightly and processed to back away.
      I hear Liam growl. I mind link him. "Don't! It's not worth it we need to focus on getting Emily back. Don't even waste your time with him."
      Liam clenches his jaw together. But I see him relax a bit.
      "If Luther has her, wouldn't he kill her?" Ashleah asks.
      "How long does it take to transition?" I ask.
      "It depends on the person. But because of how powerful she is, it might take a few days for her to complete the transition." Peter says.
      "I'm going to call Sia. If we need more people, then she will help." Cyran storms off.
      "Who is Sia?" I ask.
      "His mother." Ashleah says.
      "Angela, come with me. We can get started on trying to reach Miranda. She knew Luther, maybe she would know where he took her." Marcus says to me. We go out to the greenhouse. Marcus pulls some herbs and hands them to me, he's muttering to himself the whole time.
      "Ah here. Ok let's go back inside." He says. I place my hand on his arm.
      "It's going to be ok, we will get her back." I say. He takes a deep breath but doesn't say anything. We go back inside and Marcus starts mixing herbs.
      "What are you making?" I ask.
      "It's a potion that will connect me with everyone so I can amplify my reach." He says. He bottles it up and hands it to me. We need to get everyone to take a sip and then we can try to reach Miranda." He says. I take the top off it and it doesn't smell great, it smells like a wheatgrass shot. But I take a sip. Yup, just as bad as I imagined. We take the bottle around and everyone drinks from it.
      "Ok let call on Miranda." Marcus says. In the kitchen Marcus draws a circle on the floor in chalk and sits in the middle. While I light some candles. Marcus closes his eyes.

      Marcus' POV
      "Miranda." I reach out through my mind, but hear nothing back. I push further.
      "Miranda." I say.
      "Marcus? How are you doing this?" Miranda replies.
      "MIRANDA thank goddess it worked. Miranda we need help. I used a power linking spell to amplify my reach."
      "Who is we? What kind of help? Where are you? Is Emily with you?" She asks.
      "Luther has taken Emily. We are at Graybrook Manor. Angela, Cyran, Liam, and a few others are here."
      "Damnit. How long ago was she kidnapped she asks.
      "Not long, last night." I say.
      "Ok, I think I might know where they are. He use to have a place two days west of my place. It's about a day and a half south from the manor." She says.
      "Ok, can you meet us there?" I ask.
      "We will leave here now, we will probably get there before you." She says.
      "Miranda, my parents." I wasn't even sure if I should ask.
      "Your mother is with us, but your father. He didn't make it." She says.

      Luther's POV
      "How are you going to kill her? Shall I cut off her head?" Bethany places her hand on her sword.
      "No! We don't want to waste any of her blood. We can just poison her." I say. She is mine, all mine, finally.
      "We need to control the access to this room. No one is allowed in without my permission. No one!" I say to Bethany.
      "I will have several guards posted." She says.
      "Good. I need to go make the poison. Until I come back no one in this room." I say. I leave to go make the poison, leaving Bethany in charge. I don't want to leave her alone too long, she doesn't have a lot of patience. I quickly make the poison and I'm back to the Tribrids cell. I walk in and to my surprise Bethany is standing guard where I left her.
      "You ready to do this?" She asks.
      "I have been ready since we found her." I say. I pull the vile out and take the top off. The liquid inside is greenish black and smells awful, but then again it's poison it's not suppose to smell like flowers. I pour the liquid into her mouth and she coughs and chokes on it, but doesn't wake up. Not fully, she moves her head and mutters something, but I can't understand it. Her eyes flutter.
      "How long does it take to kill her?" Bethany asks. We are both watching, waiting for her to atleast wake up.
      "I don't know, it should be immediately." I say. Soon she starts shaking and coughing more. Her head is rolling from side to side. Her whole body starts convulsing. The bed she is strapped to starts shaking, blood was coming from her nose and ears.
      "What's happening?" Bethany asks. Suddenly everything stopped. Emily lies still on the bed. I go over to her and check her pulse.
      "Well?" Bethany asks.
      "At last.. She is dead." I say with a smile.