Sia Arrives

Emily's POV
  "Behold, the Tribrid!"
   The people in the village are bowing to me and clamoring around me and Liam. I feel so embarrassed, and uncomfortable with all these people rushing around me. It's all too much. I want to run away and hide. Then suddenly I see Miranda. A calm blanket of tranquility surrounds me, I feel calm and relaxed. Miranda walks up to me and Liam. She grabs my hand, and leads us through the crowd.
  "Tribrid. It's late now. I believe you should get some rest and recover your energy."
  I nod at her and follow as she leads Liam and I back to our house.
  "Pay them no mind. I'll talk to the village tonight and tell them to lay off the bowing. You need to rest and learn to control your emotions, calming spells are powerful but they're only temporary." Miranda says. We're at the house now.
  "Thank you Miranda." I give her a hug and go inside. Liam eats dinner and I go to bed. I actually am feeling pretty exhausted, even though I've only been awake for like 6 ish hours.
  I go upstairs and lay down in bed. I close my eyes. The next thing I hear are birds cooing outside of my window. Morning doves. It's early. Wow I slept like a rock. Liam is in a deep sleep next to me. I look down at him and I'm so overcome with joy and my love for him, tears start coming to my eyes. I just love him so much.
  I'm full on sobbing in my bed right now. I need to get control over my emotions. I wonder if there is anything else I can do to help me gain some control. I get up from bed and get dressed. I quietly tiptoe out of the room. I go down stairs and find Marcus. I haven't seen him since I woke up. He smiles at me.
  "I'm so glad you are finally awake. How do you feel?" He asks. I pull him into a hug and squeeze. I pull back.
  "Marcus. Is there any kind of magic..something that can control emotions?" I ask. Marcus looks me in my eyes.
  "Hmm I'm guessing this is for you." I nod.
  "Let's make a talisman." He takes my hand and leads me outside and to a stall where a lady is selling jewelry. Marcus picks up a ring and buys it.
  "We will use this." He holds out the talisman and I take it. It's a simple ring with a bright blue stone. I close my eyes.
  "You now have two magical forces to pull from so it should be.."
  "Done."
  "Wow. Really?" Marcus takes the ring from me and inspects it.
  "Now what?" I ask. I can feel my excitement building up in me. I feel hyper, like I want to run a mile or something.
  "First my warning. If it dilutes your emotions too much, stop. Although, this should even you out. Just say motus. And that should be it." Marcus says. I close my eyes again and repeat him.
  "Motus." It's like someone turned the volume down in my head. I open my eyes.
  "Well, how do you feel?" He asks.
  "Ok I guess. Normal?" I say.
  "Good. Now this is magic, as long as you have this ring on you should feel fine, or you know in fifty years when you aren't so young." Marcus teases. Oh my Goddess, I'm going to live forever.
  "Marcus." I say softly.
  "I'm only joking." He says.
  "No, not that. What am I going to do with Liam? He's not going to live forever." I say.
  "We can figure that out. But we can start by slowing down his aging now. I'll make him something." Marcus says. I give him a smile. I noticed the noise in the market picks up. People start moving to the front.
  "What's going on?" I ask Marcus.
  "I don't know. Come on." Marcus grabs my hand and we head for the front too. We clear our way and find Miranda.
  "Miranda, what's going on?" I ask.
  "It seems we have visitors." She says.
  "How?" I ask. I hope it's no one I have to fight.
  "Your grandmother." She says with a hint of distain. My grandmother?? Like on my father's side? I turn to try and see what everyone is looking at. I see Cyran and my mom. There is a person walking towards them, but I am surprised to see at least 100 people behind her almost all wearing hoods to cover themselves. The person approaching Cyran is a woman with short blonde hair and pale skin. She is followed by a large man and a younger guy. Cyran shakes the woman's hand. If this is his mother, why are they shaking hands? Then he points over to me.
  "Come here child." I hear a voice in my head, I immediately know it's her voice. I walk over to them calmly with Marcus behind me.
  "Emily, I want you to meet your grandmother Sia." Cyran says. The woman steps in front of me and takes my chin in her hand and looks me over.
  "How new did you say she was?" She asks Cyran.
  What? Am I not here? She can't ask me?
  "Two days." Cyran says.
  "My, my, my what control she has." I pull my face out of her hand. She smiles.
  "Or maybe you have some help?" She glances down at my ring.
  "What's the point of being the Tribrid if you can't use it to your advantage?" I say. The young man behind her stifles a laugh.
  "Very good. You are my grandchild. But don't call me grandmother. It makes me sound old." She steps to the side.
  "This is Hector." She gestures to a big man in a robe.
  "And this is Antonio." She gestures to the young man, who is not in a robe.
  "But you can call me Tony." He says in my mind. He smirks at me.
  "Come let us talk." Sia says.
  "What about your men?" My mom asks.
  "They will be fine. Aşezat tabăra." She says to her men. Cyran leads us back to the house while people watch. When we get inside, Hector takes his robe off. He is tan and very muscular with a strong jawline. Tony is just staring at me, and it makes me uncomfortable, but I don't know how to tell him to stop.
  "Thank you for coming." Cyran finally says.
  "Of course. The new leader of the family needs help. Here we are. It's really no surprise that the line should start and stop with us." She says.
  "What do you mean?" I ask.
  "Oh heavens. Cy, did you not tell your daughter about our lineage?"
  "We've been busy." Cyran says.
  "We need to change that, but the room is full of varying company." Sia looks around the room at Marcus, my mom, and even Hector.
  "Marcus come with me. Let us make sure our guests are settling in." My mom says. Marcus looks at me.
  "Are you ok?" He asks me in my mind.
  I feel like it's going to get a little crowded here.
  "I'll be fine. She's my grandmother." I give Marcus a reassuring shoulder bump. He just nods and leaves with my mom and Hector.
  "Let's sit." Sia says. I take a seat in an arm chair facing Sia. Tony stays standing and Cyran joins Sia.
  "Our line is from the very first vampire. Cornelius. Unfortunately, it was not a gift given from a goddess like it was with the werewolves. Instead it was.. more like a freak accident. A very long time ago, even before werewolves and witches. Cornelius lived. He was an inventor,  he was a daredevil,  he was an experimenter. How you say... uh Scientist?" Sia looks at Cyran to see if she got the right words, he nods at her reassuringly. Sia continues.. "He was looking for a way to cure sickness, and diseases, you see 4 months earlier a terrible plague had settled on his village and killed half of everyone in town including Cornelius' family. Cornelius himself, became sick from the plague, but using one of his medicines in time, he was able to save himself from death. But he still wasn't completely healthy the plague had weakened him. He spent the rest of his life  using trying to cure himself, and hoped one day that his homemade cures and medicines could save others as well.
   One night he mixed up a peculiar concoction, using many different ingredients, the main one being.. blood. He drank the mixture, and it drove Cornelius mad. He ran out of his home in the middle of a lightning storm and was struck by lightning. He woke up the next day a different man. He craved the blood of his peers and what the terrible plague managed to do in 4 months, Cornelius did in just 1 night."
  "He killed the rest of his village?" I ask.
  "Yes, he did, blood rage is very powerful, and not so easily controlled." Sia touches my cheek for a moment. Her cold skin sent a shiver down my spine.
  "But, if his family had already been killed then, how are we descended from him?" I ask.
  "Male vampires can still produce heirs. It's female vampires who cannot." She says.
  "So what do we do now?" I ask. They just look at me.
  "Well you are the leader of this family, and the Tribrid. You tell us." Cyran says.
  Oh great, pressure. Ok what does it mean to be the Tribrid? What was my prophecy?
  "I need Miranda." I say. I get up from my chair.
  "Miranda? She is still alive?" I hear Sia question as I walk outside. Miranda is waiting on the porch.
  "Miranda. Can you tell me the prophecy again. Something about remaking the world?" I ask.
  "Oh yes. We believe that you will remake it."
  "But how am I supposed to do that?" I ask.
  "That prophecy didn't say how. You can always try and tap into it."
  "How?"
  "With the power you have now. Emily! You are a very powerful Oracle, and now you are a fully realized Tribrid. You can control your visions now." She says. I dash over the Marcus.
  "Thanks Miranda!" I say to her in my mind. I sense her chuckle to herself and sit back down.
  "Marcus I need you." I say as I stop right in front of him. He jumps back. I think I startled him.
  "Well Finally!" He jokes. I roll my eyes at him.
  "Come on." I take his hand and lead him away from everyone and to the back of the house.
  "Why are you messing with this witch?" I turn around and see Tony standing there.
  "I'm trying to tap into my prophecy." I say and keep walking.
  "What? Tap into your prophecy?" Marcus asks. We stop under a tree and I sit down.
  "Yes now sit." I say. Marcus sits in front of me and I take his hands. I close my eyes and think about the words Miranda told me. Remake the world. I take deep breaths. Remake..the..world.. Everything is black. Light creeps in. I am walking over dead bodies in a field.
  "Great death." I hear. I see myself and Luther fighting.
  "Great War." I hear. Suddenly a loud explosion and everything is engulfed in flames.
  "Great fire." I hear. I see a glowing stream in a dark cave. Then a bottle that was given to a praying girl from a woman in white, and then a man sleeping, entombed.
  "You are the new race." I hear.