No time to waste

Arthur's POV
  I storm into the room where Gavin and Gesenia are sitting around a table talking.
  "You call that a victory?" I storm in. Gavin sighs.
  "What would you call it?" He asks.
  "Do we have the Tribrid?" I ask, knowing the answer.
  "No."
  "Did we come back with all of our dragons?" Again knowing the answer.
  "No."
  "Then we lost. We did not win. We are worse off than when we started. We don't even know where the Tribrid is now." I say. These people, why did I ever agree to work with them?
  "Sir sir sir!" Harold bursts through the door interrupting us.
  "Not now Harold. How dare you interrupt us." I say.
  "But sir it's about the Tribrid." He says.
  "Well why didn't you say that! What is it. Spit it out Harold!" I ask impatiently.
  "We received word that the Tribrid has be captured by the Seekers."
  "The Seekers. Damn that Luther." Gavin says.
  "He's going to kill her and then farm her blood. We can't let that happen. We need to act fast." I say.
  "But how, we don't even know where he is." Gavin says, he's right, I hate when he's right.
  "We might not know where he is, but we can search for him." Gesenia says.
  "We've tried that remember, we couldn't find them." Gavin says.
  "No, but our dragons can. And they can cover more land." She says.
  "Yes! The Dragons. We must release them at once to go find Luther." I say.
  "I will give the order, but you must be prepared once they have found our target." Gavin says.
  "Of course we will be. Harold!" I leave the room and head back to my office.
  "Harold. Gather the men. As soon as those dragons come back, we need to be ready to leave. We can't waste any time. Go!" I tell him. He rushes out of the room and I pace impatiently back and forth. Lunch is brought to me, but I barely have an appetite for it. Still it's a crime to let good caviar go to waste. Caviar, with boiled eggs, crackers, and brie. A delectable combination that, of course, compliments my glass of warm '56 northern Red'. A stressful time like this calls for only the best. Although my lunch is absolutely delicious, it's not delicious enough to distract me from my thoughts. How did Luther find her before we did? When will these dragons come back? How long does it take to fly over the land? These thoughts plague my mind all afternoon. After lunch I try to stay busy with paperwork or anything really to distract me. It's now early evening. I am growing more and more impatient. FINALLY! A knock at my door.
  "Come in!!" I shout eagerly.
  Harold comes into my office.
  "Sir." He bows.
  "WHAT IS THE NEWS HAROLD?!" I ask him.
  "The dragons have found something. We have sent out a scout to confirm it is indeed Luther and not a false report." Harold says.
  "No, we must go there right away." I say.
  "But sir what if it's not Luther?"
  "Did I ask for your opinion Harold? We don't have any time to lose. If Luther kills her and makes her into the Tribrid she will bring forth the destruction of the whole world. Is that what you want? Go! I've given the order. We leave at once." I tell him.
  Harold leaves without saying another word. This better be it. I make my way out of my office and I'm met by Gesenia and Gavin.
  "Are you really going out there before we hear back from the scout?" Gavin asks.
  "Yes, we don't have any time to waste. How long do you think Luther will wait to kill her? And do you really want to gamble the world on that?" I ask. Gavin is silent.
  "Very well I will come with you. Gesenia?" He turns to her.
  "I guess we will all go." She says. We all meet downstairs as the men gather in formation.
  "What about the dragons?" Gavin asks.
  "What do you mean? We're bringing them." I say.
  "All of them?" He asks.
  "Yes! We need to destroy them all! This has to be it!" I say. The men are finally in formation.
  "Let's get on with it." I demand. Finally, I can feel her within my reach.