Battle with the Originals

Emily's POV
  I look out over the mounds of fur and realization sets in. The originals are ginormous. We can't take them in a fight.
  "What should we do?" Tony asks me.
  "Should we approach them?" He continues.
  "I don't think that's a good idea. They don't know who we are, and we don't know what state of mind they are in." I reply.
  "We came here to help them." Miranda says.
  "Yeah, but we don't need to be foolish. We should approach with caution." Sia replies.
  "We could send a team over and gauge their reaction." Liam suggests. I wish I knew what was going on with them so we don't have to risk peoples lives. 
  "I will send over a group of vampires. If it goes poorly they will be able to get out of there quickly." Sia says.
  I just nod because I don't know what else we can do. We go back to the group and Sia prepares her men to go over to the originals.
  "I will lead them." Tony volunteers.
  "You sure?" Sia asks.
  "Yeah. Like you said, I'll just zip out of there if it goes bad." Tony says winking at me.
  I conceal my eye roll.
  "Alright. Go ahead and see what you can find out." Cyran says. We all watch as Tony and the vampires make their way towards the sleeping originals. My faint heart is beating in my chest and my skin is tingling. The whole group is silent with anticipation. They get closer and closer.
  "Are they alive?" Cyran asks. Oh please be alive. Then suddenly one wolf springs up and starts growling the rest spring up quickly and follow suit. My heart drops in my stomach. They are huge and terrifying.
  "They are way too close." I say covering my mouth with my hand.
   I watch intently. Tony has his hands out in front of him in a defensive position. I can't hear what he is saying, but it looks like Tony is trying to talk to them. The beasts just continue to growl. Tony takes a slight step forward, and the wolf closest to him lunges forward. Tony just barely manages to get out of the way, but not all of the vampires with him are so lucky. I turn away from the mauling.
  "They have some kind of collar on. Emily, I think it's magic." I hear Tony say in my mind. I see him look over at us.
  "What is he doing?" Sia asks. Tony goes back to help the vampires that have been caught in a fight with the originals.
  "TONY!" Sia shouts.
  "Go, go help them." Sia instructs the rest of the vampires.
  "He said they have some kind of collar on. He things it's magic." I turn to Miranda. She turns to four other witches.
  "I want to help." I say.
  "No! No." Miranda says. She looks back at the other witches.
  "We will take care of it." She touches my shoulder and walks into the woods.
  "What do we do?" I ask.
  "Get ready to fight." Liam says.
  "We are supposed to be helping them, not fighting." I protest. I watch Miranda and the witches gather in a circle. They pull out crystal necklaces and tie them together in the center of their circle. They grab each other's hands and start chanting. I walk towards them. Im going to help, they need me. I take a step towards Miranda and go to put my hand on her shoulder. The next thing I know I'm flying through the air, my vampire instincts kick in, and I flip my body around to land safely. I look up I'm 20 feet away from them. 
  Alright I guess Miranda's got this..
  Liam runs over and helps me up. "Are you okay?!" He asks me.
  "Yes I'm fine," I say quickly looking over at Miranda. The combined cluster of crystals is beginning to glow a pale yellow light. The ground around us begins to shake.
  "What is happening?" Liam asks.
  He and I are looking around. Sia runs over to us.
  "We need to get out there and help them." Sia says looking towards the vampires trying to fight off the originals. She takes off towards the vampires and werewolves fighting. I need to get out there to make sure the originals don't get hurt.
  "Come on." I say to Liam and take off after Sia. I get to the fight and see a wolf about to bite the head off of a vampire. I rush the werewolf and knock them off.
  I get attacked from behind and manage to avoid the wolf's mouth, but they succeeded in pinning me down. Suddenly, while I'm trying to avoid getting bitten, I see a bright flash of light, it spooks the wolf and I manage to get our from under its paws. I dash away to a safe spot when I notice Miranda and the other witches floating in the air. They're getting brighter and brighter. It's almost like a second sun shining down. Suddenly I hear what sounds like a battle horn ring out across the field and the gates from the Pure's headquarters open up and soldiers start coming out.
  Oh great, we were hoping to have the element of surprise on our side. I'm distracted by the horns, and I don't realize that another of the originals is charging me down. I try to dash away but they're too fast. The wolf scratches at my leg bringing me down. I cry out from the pain. I flip around and he's growling over me. I punch him in the bottom of his jaw. He yelps and shakes his head. A vampire comes over and tries to grab the wolf from the side to get him off me. I manage to get my feet positioned under the wolf's belly and I try to kick him off me but I'm not successful. Two more vampires run over and try to help get the wolf off of me.
  I tap into one of the talisman I have on and use the added boost of power to fling the wolf off me. I get up and nod at the vampires who helped. Then I look around to see where Liam is and if he needs my help. I spot him fight off a wolf, but another one is not far away and charging straight for him. I dash over and shove the charging wolf out of the way. Then I help Liam with his opponent.
  "Don't hurt them." I mind link Liam.
  "Okay babe but it's a little hard when they're LITERALLY TRYING TO BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!"  He replies.
  Liam and the original are circling each other, and growling. I get a good look at the collar around the originals neck. It looks tight, and like it's made of some sort of stone. I can sense the magic emitting off of it.  Then I hear sparks and pops coming from behind me. I turn my attention towards Miranda and the other witches floating in the sky.
  Then I realize what's about to happen. Just like Hiroen, and Edaline. The witches continue to chant and a bright light flashes, followed by an explosion of sparks. A shock wave runs over the battlefield from the explosion. All of the original wolves fall to the ground. I look up for Miranda and the other witches but there is nothing left. They're gone.
  I hang my head in guilt, that I didn't get to say goodbye or even just thank you to Miranda before she sacrificed herself. Liam comes running over to me. He's shifted back to his human form. He's out of breath.
  "You okay?" He asks me noticing the bleeding scratch on my leg.
  "Yeah, I'm fine, I don't even feel it." I respond. "What happened?" I ask him while nodding toward the original wolf laying on the ground.
  "He just fell. I think he passed out. He's still breathing. I checked." Me and Liam walk over the the sleeping wolf. I notice the collar is gone. Then I see the wolf open it's eyes. Fear shoots through me like electricity for a moment. But then the original wolf shifts back, revealing a small probably 5 foot 4 girl sitting on the ground looking confused. She looks at me and Liam with terrified eyes.
  "W-where am I? What's going on?" The girls says. She looks out at some of the other originals who are still fighting with some of the dawn.
  "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!" I shout to the minds of all werewolves, vampires, and witches. I've never done that before and I can see everyone stop fighting a look around searching for where I'm standing. I walk over to a high point on a small hill.
  "To my fellow wolves, we do not wish to fight against you." I say to the originals. They all look up at me. "You have been enslaved with magic. By them!" I say pointing to the approaching army of Pures.
  "We have set you free!"
  The original wolves look around at each other. They must be communicating. A large wolf, the biggest one I've ever seen walks towards me. He must be the Alpha of their pack.
  "We will take care of them." I hear a deep voice say in my head. I nod and he nods back. The original Alpha howls, and all the other original wolves howl in unison. Then they make their way towards the army of Pures.
  "We have incoming!" I hear Liam say in my mind. I turn around suddenly and see a whole other army coming from the west side of the battle field. Oh no. We're surrounded.