We have a plan

Luther's POV
    "Dragons?!?!! What do you mean?" I stand up.
    "We had a scout come back saying he saw 2 dragons fly over head a few hours ago."
    "Hours ago? Why am I just hearing about this now?" I ask.
    "The scout just got back. What are we going to do?" She asks.
    What are we going to do? We can't leave, we have no where else to go. And we need to be able to secure the Tribrid for when she wakes up.
    "We can't leave." I say.
    "So we fight?" She asks.
    "Yes, but this is our land. Let it work to our advantage."
    "Traps?"
    "Yes. Traps."
    "I will send the order. But we need to prepare to abandon the hideout." She says before she leaves the room. I can't abandon this hideout, it's really all we have left.
    "Sir, should we keep working on the cage or get in position for battle?" One of my soldiers asks.
    "Keep working on the cage and DON'T stop until you are done. Hurry!" I shout.

    Liam's POV
    We are waiting for Miranda to arrive and I see activity at Luther's pick up.
    "Do you think they noticed us?" Angela comes up behind me.
    "No, it has to be because the pures are coming." I say. We stand in silence.
    I know we are both hurting, we've both lost her and so many others. I'm almost thankful we have so much going on that I don't have very much time to wallow. I can't focus on that. I need to focus on saving her.
    We hear someone approaching and turn quickly to see who it is. Miranda comes through the clearing. Angela walks over and hugs her. They stay in a hug for awhile.
    "Come on guys, let's meet up with the rest of the group." Miranda says when they break their hug. We walk through the woods further away. We walk up on about forty men. Is this all they brought? How are we going to fight two armies with these few men. We keep following her into a tent. The tent is large enough to hold us all and a small round table. On the table is a map of the area.
    "I have a plan on how to get Emily back." Miranda says. My ears perk up at this.
    "We don't stand a chance at fighting both the Seekers and the Pures. But we can go in and get out while they fight each other." She points to the map.
    "Luther doesn't have anywhere else to go. So he is going to stand his ground here." She points to a place on the map.
    "The Pures are bringing everything they have with them." Miranda says.
    "How do you know?" Marcus asks.
    "Their whole philosophy stems on preventing Emily from become the fully realized Tribrid. They're going to try to destroy her before that happens. They're going to bring everything they've got." Miranda grabs and pencil and draws an stoke on the map pointing towards the hideout. "They are coming from this direction." She says.
    "How long before they get here?" Angela asks.
    "If I had to guess. They will be here by night fall." She says.
    "So what do we do once they get here." I ask.
    "Once they start fighting each other, we will send someone in with a small team to get Emily, while others provide an exit. The dragons will be a problem, and I think we should take this opportunity to get rid of them if we can. You said you had weapons?" Miranda asks.
    "Yes, here." Cyran pulls out the crystal arrows and hands it over to Miranda. Miranda hands the arrow and turns it in her hand.
    "This is it?" She asks.
    "Oh yeah. So you take the arrow and aim it for the dragons mouth. When the crystals come in contact with fire it conducts the heat and explodes before the dragon can breathe it out. It could be a one hit kill if we time it correctly." Mia explains.
    "Interesting. So who is going to be our bowmen?" Miranda asks.
    "I could be one." Cyran says.
    "I can do another. How many dragons do they have?" Marcus asks.
    "I don't know, how many weapons did you make?" She asks.
    "Three." Mia says.
    "Then you are going to have to make them count and pray the Pures don't have more than three dragons." She says.
    "I'm going in to get Emily." I say.
    Miranda smiles.
    "I thought you would. Let me introduce you to the team I'll send in with you." Miranda and I go out of the tent and over to a group of burly looking men.
    "Liam, this is Josh. He is going to lead the team that will be under you. Josh this is Liam." Josh was young for a leader of a team. But he was tall and had a wide stature. He holds out his hand and we shake.
    "Nice to meet you." I say.
    "I'm going to leave you boys for now. When the Pures arrive we will get into position." Miranda heads back to the tent.

             The Pures.
                Arthur's POV
    "Where are we?" I demand
    "We should be there by night fall sir." Harold says. I look up at the sky and the sun is hanging low in the distance. So we should be there within the hour. We need to come up with our plan of attack. I walk back to Gavin and Gesenia.
    "We are almost there. Should we come up with a plan?" I ask.
    "I can't imagine he has much of a army left, and of course we have our dragons." Gavin says.
    "We should send our men in waves. And send in one dragon at a time. We don't want to exhaust our resources all at once." Gesenia suggests.
    "Yes, I agree to this." I say.

    Luther's POV
    I am pacing back and forth again in the room with Emily's body. She's still in transition and without her power, there is no way we can win.
    "Sir." I turn around.
    "They are here." My heart drops in my stomach.