Battle with the Pures

Arthur's POV
    I rush to the gate and see the originals are fighting off a hoard of vampires. They seem to be doing a pretty good job of holding them back, but we will need to send in reinforcements. Gesenia's spell is working gloriously. I quickly gear my self up for battle.
    "HAROLD! call the lieutenant! Assemble the troops!" I yell as I make my way toward the meeting hall. I see Gavin come in from the door on the other side of the room looking concerned.
    "Is it Luther?" Gavin says out of breath. He must've just woken up, and gotten dressed quickly.
    "I'm not entirely sure. I can't see who's behind it, but based on the way they were moving it's mostly vampires and a few wolves here and there."
    "What is that over there?" Gavin points to a light in the sky. I look back at Gesenia who has just come in.  She looks at it for a second and I can see her expression quickly change to worry.
    "We need to send out the army." She says sharply. We all turn and make our way outside.
    "Send out the army!" I shout to my lieutenants. Gavin runs over towards some of his men. Gesenia starts talking to some of her inferior witches.
    "Sound the battle horn!" I command. A horn rings out from above and the gate opens as our soldiers march their way towards the battle. As the gate reaches the very top it reveals a blinding light that shines right into my eyes. I blink and shield my eyes from the light. It gets brighter and brighter.
    "What is that Gesenia?" I shout to her.
    "It's a sacrifice." She says. Suddenly there's an explosion and a wave washes over all the fighters. I duck behind a wall.
    "We've lost our originals." Gesenia says.
    "What!?" I pop up and look over the battlefield. She's right! All the originals are laying on the ground,
    "They're dead?!" I shout.
    "No, worse. The spell is gone." I look out and see the originals getting up again. Some of them are fighting still. A few of them have shifted back. I tune into their mindhive. A hive I used to be apart of myself.
    "Where are we? What's going on? Who did this to us?" The voices ring out. Suddenly all the voices are overrun by a singular powerful tone.
    "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!" It says. It's so loud I cover my ears out of habit.
    "What was that?" Gesenia asks looking at me.
    "You heard tha-?" Horror and realization sets in.
    "It's the Tribrid. THE DAWN IS HERE! Soldiers, keep going." I instruct. I look on as the originals turn their fight towards my men.
    "It appears we have more guests." Gesenia says from behind me. Oh no. What else could possibly go wrong now. I look out to where she's pointing and notice a second army coming in from the west.
    "The seekers!" Luther is here, and he brought some heavy artillery with him. The Dawn's vampire army  has shifted its attention to the seekers.
    Even with their attention spilt. The originals are demolishing our men. "We need to get out there." I say. Gesenia and I race out towards the battle field. I see her and some of her witches prepare to gather in a circle. Gesenia's going to sacrifice herself for our men! We're saved! Then I see Gesenia leave the group. And come back over to me.
    "What are you doing? Aren't you going to do the sacrifice?" I ask her.
    "No! My inferiors have it handled!" She snaps back at me. Gesenia's usually so put together. She never loses her temper.
    "Gavin! Tell the men to feigned retreat!" I yell to him.
    That should give us a chance to take down some of the heavy hitters. We'll pull some of our men back to encourage the originals to come in closer. Where we'll hit them hard with a counter attack. Gavin smiles and turns to give the order. When suddenly a black wolf tackles him to the ground.
    Gesenia blasts a fire ball at the wolf, knocking it off of Gavin. Gavin jumps up and pulls a sword and thrust it into the wolf's chest. The wolf howls out in pain. and collapses to the ground. A larger wolf barrels towards him. I'm frozen in shock.
    The wolf pounces on Gavin and rips his sworded arm clean off. I could hear the pop of it ripping out of his socket. Gesenia is running toward him to help.
    "Gesenia!" Gavin cries as the wolf pins him down and goes for the neck.
    "Gavin!" She shouts. Then she stops dead in her tracks. Her body is blocking my view. Then I see the wolf look up at Gesenia. It drops Gavin's decapitated head to the ground. Gesenia runs back towards me, casting spells behind her as she does. Her spells knock the wolf down. She runs over to me out of breath.
    "We just need to last until their sacrifice is done." She says. We both look over to the circle of witches, and watch in horror as they're being  dismembered by an original wolf. Gesenia is silent. The wolf looks up and notices us. Blood drips from the animal's mouth as he stalks towards us. I need to get out of here before Daniel finds me.
    "Gesenia we need to leave." I say, but she's not listening to me. She casts a spell towards the wolf, and he jumps to the left. He keeps coming towards us.
    "Gesenia!" I shout, but it's like she's in a trance. She casts another spell at the wolf and lands it. The spells hits the wolf and forces it to shift back into human form. Gesenia walks over to the the wolf, now in human form.
    "What did you think you could kill me? I am Gesenia Lockwood. High Priestess of all Wiccan!" The human just laughs in pain on the ground.
    "No, I was just distracting you." He says. Gesenia turns around and comes face to face with the biggest black wolf. Gesenia stumbles back and the wolf knocks her over as he takes a bite from her face. Another wolf appears and takes a bite from her leg. I watch in terror as the two wolves rip Gesenia apart limb from limb. I try to back away, but they are blocking my exit. Blood pools around Gesenia's body parts as the wolves turn their attention to me. I recognize the larger one as my brother Danny.
    "Daniel please. Don't do this." I beg. I put my hands up in surrender and back up against a tree.
    "Danny, please we're family." This gains me a growl. Daniel shifts into his human form.
    "You enslaved my pack for what?" Daniel asks.
    "To stop the Tribrid. She will end the world."
    "No, YOU have ended the world. You and your greed. Look what you've done to your own people." Daniel spits at me.
    "No, she did this. It's in the prophecy."
    "Stop blaming other people for your choices! I should have never made you leave." Daniel walks towards me.
    "Maybe you shouldn't have, but you did." I rush towards him catching him off guard. I pull a knife from my pocket and plunge it into Daniel's chest and into his heart. He lets out a weak cry of pain before falling backwards. My momentum pushes me forward and I fall on top of him. As I land on him the thud pushes air out of his lungs.
    I pull the knife out of his heart. It's completely covered in his blood. My family's blood. Realization of what I have done washes over me. I'm staring into my brother's eyes as he gasps for air, blood pouring from the corner of his mouth.
    "Daniel." He can't speak. "Danny. I'm...I'm sorry." I feel claws dig into my side and drag me off Danny's body. I am flung into a nearby tree. Warm liquid runs down my side. The other wolf shifts and kneels beside Danny. Seeing the young wolfs face sends a chill down my spine. He looks just like me. The resemblance is uncanny.
    "Dad? Dad!" He places his hand over the wound on his chest.
    "Please dad. You can't leave me yet, please!"
    The young man sobs. Im responsible for this. I'm m a monster. I have always been a monster.
     I watch on as Danny's body goes limp and his son cries over his corpse. I gather all my strength and stand up holding my side. His son notices and shifts back into his wolf. His wolf is big for his age. My nephew, snarls at me. I smile, I don't even fight it anymore. I just stand there as his teeth come for my face.

    Mikes POV
    Jack and I finally reach the Pure's headquarters.
    "There's the pack." Jack says. He's about to run out to them, but I reach out and grab his arm.
    "What?" He asks.
    "Look." I point to the hoard of vampires approaching the pack. We watch their interactions. I'm surprised when I see them start to attack the vampires.
    "We need to help." Jack says.
    "Something is wrong with them." I say. Jack looks confused.
    "You're right. Their completely silent. The mindhive is gone." Jack says. A loud trumpet sounds we notice an army marching out from the headquarters. There is so much happening right now. We arrived at just the right time.
    "Look." I say pointing to a light in the sky. We both watch as the light gets brighter and a loud crack sounds out. The packs falls to the ground. For a moment everything is silent. But then a wave of voices from the pack rush though my and Jack's heads.
    "Where are we? What's going on? Who did this to us?"  The voices ring out. Then a singular powerful voice crashes through our thoughts.
    "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!" The voice says. The voice is familiar.
     Emily?
    "What was that?" Jack asks.
    "It's the Tribrid." I say.
    "We have to go help!" Jack shouts. I nod my head in agreement and we rush out to the battle field.
    I look around for Rue, I can't spit her but I do see Alpha Danny and Rain demolish a female witch. I continue looking for Rue. 
    "Rue!" I shout her name, looking around as I notice another army coming from the west.
    "Mike!" I hear my name from behind me and finally see Rue. She shifts and runs into my arms and her lips are immediately on mine. I cup her face and kiss her back pulling her in closer to me. We break apart from our kiss.
    "Mike, I'm so glad you found us." She says. I hug her tight when over her shoulder I see Emily going around the back of the Pure's headquarters. Something comes over me. I can't help it, I need to help her.