Marked

Emily's POV
  I look over at Liam holding his vial in his hand. He hasn't drinken it yet. He's holding it in front of his mouth and staring off in the distance. Then he finally tilts his head back and drinks the serum.
  He begins to glow an orangey red color. He looks over at me, with excitement in his eyes. I walk over to him, and right as the glow starts to dissipate, I give him a big hug. He squeezes me tightly and as we pull away I notice tears in his eyes.
  "Liam? You okay babe?" I ask him. He sniffles and wipes his eyes.
  "I'm fine Em..I just. I'm so happy this is all over, and you and I made it out alive, and-" I cut him off.
  "It's okay Liam I'm happy too." I wrap him in another hug. Looks like were gonna need to get these emotions under control a little sooner than I thought. I turn to the crowd to announce another surprise we have waiting for them. My mom, Cyran and Marcus have been hard at work, setting up tables and getting things ready in preparation.
  "Now you guys might be feeling some hunger or more appropriately thirst. I'm excited to announce that we're having a steak cookout tonight to celebrate!" The crowd cheers and we make our way over to the dining area.
  Marcus told me that after the battle they raided the Pures head quarters and took most of the food that was there back with them to help feed the armies. He said it was unbelievable the amount of food they had there. I guess the councils were eating steak and lobster every other night. A good rare steak should help satiate all the new tribrids. It's the perfect mixture of blood to satisfy our inner vampires while also nourishing our physical bodies, and our wolves will love a good hunk of protein.
  We make it into the dining room of my old pack house. I spot Carol and Jacob sitting at a table across the room. I make my way over to go sit with them.
  Carol is intensely flipping through the pages of a book. She looks up and notices me.
  "EMILY!! DON'T SIT DOWN! Just wait.!"
  I stand completely still unsure of what's going on. Carol closes her eyes and puts her hand out in front of her. She takes in a deep breath and then says the words, "motus sella." The chair in front of me moves an inch away from the table. "AAAAAHHHH!" Carol screams in delight.
  "Did you see that?!? Dear Goddess I'm good! Holy crap Emily having magic powers is like THE COOLEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! How did you not freak out when you first realized you could move things with your mind?!  I mean I'm freaking out just saying those words! This is so amazing. I'm never gonna have to get anything anymore for the rest of my life! I'll just snap my fingers and things will just float over to me!"
  I chuckle, "Well that's not exactly how it works but I love you're enthusiasm." We sit down and chat for a while then it's time for our table to get our steaks. Marcus, Cyran and a few other people I haven't met before have volunteered to cook the steaks to order. So we wait in line, choose our steak, and then tell the chef how we want it cooked. I choose a thick strip steak and I ask the chef to make it medium rare.
  "Wow that's the first order we've had for a non-rare steak since we've been here!" I look around the room and see a lot of people with completely uncooked steaks in front of them. Even my mom got hers cooked rare, but she told me that she asked the chef to cook it on both sides for less than a minute, cuz she couldn't bear to eat a completely raw steak. Sitting with Carol, Liam and Jacob and eating in our old dining hall brings back a flood of nostalgia. The only person missing is Mike. I look around the room trying to spot where he is. I notice him in the corner with Rue and Rain. They're sitting by themselves. Then I see Conner walk over and talk to Mike. I don't know what they're saying, but after a few minutes they embrace in a hug. Aww. I debate wether or not I should go over and talk to Mike, but ultimately I decide against it. Let's keep it to one thing at a time today.
  After dinner we invite the new tribrids to shift and go for a moon lit run. For a lot of them this will be their first time shifting and meeting their wolves. Liam and I are standing next to each other excited to see what everyone's wolves will look like. A couple people start shifting and their wolves are just as big as the originals. I guess I was right. The tears in the serum will transform your wolf. I look over at Liam and pull a vial of the serum out of my pocket. Liam looks at it.
  "But you're already.." before he can say anything else I drink it. It tastes sweet. Not at all want I was expecting. The circle on my chest begins to glow brighter and brighter. Liam is smiling, I know he's been itching to take Lucas out for a run, and Sam is also going crazy being all cooped up.
  "You ready?" I say to Liam he nods his head and we both shift. It feels amazing to let loose, and Sam feels so much stronger than before. I take a moment to stare and Liam's wolf Lucas. He's ginormous. He's just a fraction smaller than Alpha Danny's original wolf was, and his fur is pitch black.
  "Woah Emily! Your wolf is bright white!" Liam says in mindlink.
  "Well yeah, she's always been.." I begin to say, then I realize that I'm the only white wolf amongst a sea of black fur.
  "What are we waiting for! LETS RUN!" Sam says in my mind.
  "Ready to run?" I ask Liam? He doesn't respond he just takes off.
  We run through the woods, the same woods I used to run through every morning. It's so familiar to me I could do it with my eyes closed. We run all the way to river and I stop to catch my breath and have a drink. I see my reflection in the water and notice that I'm glowing. The same white glow from the circle on my chest. I shift back into my human form and stare at the circle. I touch it delicately with my fingers. It feels hot, but is getting cooler by the second.
  "Woah, woah, woah!" I hear Liam say to me in mindlink. I turn around and see his wolf staring right at me.
  "What is this gorgeous naked woman doing just standing here in the middle of the woods!" He says. I chuckle and shift back.
  "Oh man! I was enjoying the view." He says.
  "Well maybe I'll let you see it again. If you can catch me that is." I dart off running back towards the pack house. Liam is running right behind me, I'm still ahead of him by a little bit. We come up to small gap in the forrest floor, I jump over it and continue running, waiting to hear the sound of Liam jumping the gap behind me but it never comes. I turn around and I don't see Liam anymore. Where'd he go? Then suddenly Liam jumps out right in front of me blocking my path. I screech Sam to a halt.
  "Haha! Gotcha!" Liam says. I'm shocked at first by the surprise of his jump scare, but then I start to laugh. We make our way back to the pack house and up to our old room.
  We hop in the shower to rinse off the dirt from our run, Im sure to make a spectacle of taking my clothes off, in front of Liam, which gets him very excited. We're in the shower together and Liam grabs my head in his hands and kisses me hard. We make out under the flowing water, and run our hands over each other's bodies. I remember the lust I felt the day I became a vampire. Liam must be feeling the same because he is hungry with desire. He reaches his hand down to my a** and squeezes my butt. The tips of his fingers just barely graze over my opening. Im tingling from his touch. He starts kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. When he makes his way over to my mark spot, I hear Sam go crazy in my head.
  "Let him mark us!" Sam says. I've wanted to be marked by Liam for so long. Is now finally the time? Liam continues kissing me. I'm moaning from the sensations. I lean in and whisper in his ear.
  "Mark me." Liam looks at me and says. "You sure?" I nod my head. He starts kissing me again. He kisses my mark spot and begins nibbling at it. Oh my goddess he's driving me crazy. Finally I feel him sink his teeth into it. The circle on my chest starts glowing brighter and brighter. Liam looks confused. I see a drop of my blood on the corner of his mouth. The bite marks on my mark spot are also glowing bright white. I grab Liam and kiss him on the mouth, then I make my way to his mark spot and bite him hard. The bite marks on his shoulder are glowing white in unison with mine. My shoulder starts to get hotter and hotter. I can sense that Liam's is getting hotter as well. It feels like a white hot iron. Then suddenly as soon as it started it stops. The bite marks have stopped glowing and the bright circle on my chest  diminishes to a dull, cool white light. I look at Liam. He still looks confused, and to be honest I am too.
  "Well that was strange." He says. We both start laughing.
  "Yes, yes it was." I say. We get out of the shower and dry off. But we're not done yet. Liam hops into bed and pats his hand on the blanket next to him inviting me over. I can see a bump in the blanket where I know his member is waiting for me underneath. I run over the bed and jump in next to him. We start kissing and Liam rolls on top of me. He rubs his member over my folds. I'm so wet already. I can feel Liam's lust, combined with my own. Now that we're marked, everything we share is amplified. Liam enters me completely and I let out a moan. He starts pumping in and out of me so fast. More moans escape me. I can't hold them in. Liam kisses my fresh mark spot and that almost puts me over the edge. I flip over so that now I'm on top. I ride the full length of his d*ck and position my self so that my cl*t is being stimulated with every pump. I kiss Liam's neck and he kisses mine. We make our way to each other's fresh marked spots and as we graze over the spot we both moan in ecstasy. I can feel myself pulsating over Liam's c*ck and I can feel him c*m inside of me. We hold ourselves in this moment for as long as we can before the pleasure dissipates. I collapse on the bed next to him. We're both out of breath. Liam is beaming with a smile.
  "I'm so happy we're marked now!" Liam says.
  "I am too."
  "It took us long enough.." Liam says. We laugh together and begin to reminisce over the complete insanity we've been through over the past year. Eventually we both fall asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.