Part Were, Part Witch, Part Vampire

Emily's POV
    "You are the new race." What does that mean? I open my eyes to Marcus and Tony looking down at me.
    "Did it work?" Marcus asks me.
    "Did what work? Who are you?" Liam asks then as he makes his way over to us. I get up and hug him.
    "It did work. And I know what we need to do." I take Liam's hand and lead him back to the house.
    "I know what we need to do." I tell Sia, Cyran, and my mom.
    "What do you mean?" My mom asks. Sia has her eyes on Liam and me. We're holding hands.
    "The prophecy, I know what I'm supposed to do." I tell them.
    "And what is that my dear?" Sia asks.
    "Remake the world. I am the first of a new race." Confusion fills the room.
    "What do you mean?" My mom asks.
    "I tapped into the prophecy to get more information on what I'm supposed to as the Tribrid. In my vision I saw a glowing stream in a dark cave. Then a bottle that was given to a praying girl from a woman in white, and then a man sleeping, entombed."
    "Cornelius." Sia whispers.
    "The fountain of Gaia." Miranda whispers.
    "And the Tears of Mewa." My mom says.
    "What?" Now I'm the confused one.
    "I told you about Cornelius, the first of our line. Well vampires never die. Cornelius lived for hundreds of years, until he decided he had enough. With the help from a witch, he put himself to sleep. Kind of like a coma. He was entombed and not disturbed." Sia says. I look to my mom.
    "The Tears of Mewa, it is said that the Moon Goddess herself answered the prayers of a widow. She provided the widow her tears to protect herself from the creatures of the night. That is how werewolves were created." My mom explains. Finally I look at Miranda.
    "The fountain of Gaia, the source of all magic from the earth. It's said that the first witch drank from the fountain and shared it's knowledge with all of her family. Soon many people came to drink from the fountain. Gaia was concerned too many people were having access to the fountain so she moved it and grew mountains around it to make it harder to find." Miranda says.
    "The origins of all three magical creatures." Cyran says.
    "Yes. We need to gather them and.." I begin.
    "And we need to drink them, and become Tribrids ourselves." Liam finishes my sentence.
    "A new race.." my mom says.
    Everyone is quiet.
    "Well I suppose I'm already most of the way there." My mom says.
    "And what if we don't want to become part werewolf, or part vampire?" Marcus asks.
    "Well I guess you don't have to.." I say. I never thought about that before..
    "Does it hurt when you guys, shift?" Sia asks
    "No, it doesn't. It's uncomfortable at first but you get used to it so fast." My mom answers her.
    "This is what the prophecy says. This is what it means to be a member of the Dawn. We're embracing the beginning of something new. The beginning of a new race. To be part were, part witch, and part vampire. To be a Tribrid. That is the way of the new world. That is the way of the future." Miranda lectures.
    "Do we know where any of these.. magical potions are?" Liam asks.
    "They're not potions." Marcus corrects him.
    "Well whatever you call them."
    "The Tears of Mewa are with the original werewolves in no man's land past the mountains."
    "The Who? Where?" Liam asks.
    "The originals, they pulled away from our society a long long time ago. They live in the lands past the mountain range south of our old pack lands." My mom says.
    "I know where the fountain of Gaia is. But it's pretty rough terrain and it's quite a distance away." Miranda says.
    "Sadly I know where Cornelius is, but he will be hard to get to."
    "Where is he?" I ask.
    "I believe he's kept with the council. Or as you know them the Blood of the Pures." Oh great.
    "So what? What are we supposed to do go get this stuff and feed it to everyone? How do we know if this will even work?" Tony asks.
    "Only one way to find out." I say.
    "So let's map this out." Cyran says. He walks over to the kitchen table and pulls out a piece of paper.
    "Ok so we know your old pack was here and you said south of that is a mountain range and then no man's land. Millerborg was here and Graybrook is here. So where are we currently in this map?" Cyran asks Miranda.
    "Here is where my old home was. Right around here is where we are now." She points to a spot that is to the west and a bit north of her old home.
    "Ok, so where is this fountain?"
    "Down here." She points south and east of where we are now.
    "And the Pures?" He asks. Sia points to the middle of the pack lands, east of where we are.
    "So we can go to the fountain, to No Man's land, and then back up to the Pures." Cyran draws lines on his map.
    "We can't expect these people to walk that much. And through the mountains." Miranda says.
    "What if the vampires and I head to the fountain and no man's land, while everyone else heads here." I point to the pack lands Territory line.
    "It's a shorter trip for them and we can reconnect before going to the Pures." I suggest.
    "That's a good idea, but one problem." Miranda says.
    "What's that?" I ask.
    "The mountains are cursed. You would need someone to break the curse if you want to get through them." She says.
    "We would need to bring you anyways to find the fountain." I say.
    "True."
    "I'm coming too." Liam declares. Like I didn't see that coming.
    "What about me?" Marcus chimes in.
    "How many boyfriends do you have?" Tony asks annoyed.
    "She only has one, me." Liam says firmly.
    "We can bring you too." Sia says.
    "Then we have our plan. It will take us half a day to prepare. We can head out by nightfall." Miranda says. Miranda leaves the house to tell the people our plan and to pack up.
    "Maybe we should get some rest if we are going to be traveling all night." Liam suggests. I nod my head and and we go upstairs to our room. I get in some comfortable clothes and lay in bed. Liam takes his shirt off and lays down next to me.
    "To be honest I'm not really all that tired." I say. Liam gives me a smirk.
    "I can think of something we can do to tire ourselves out." He says while raising his eyebrows. I chuckle and twist around to face him. He cups my cheek in his hand and looks into my eyes for a moment before kissing me. Our kiss is slow and sensual. We take our time exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. Liam's hand is grabbing the back of my head, and his other hand is on my thigh. As we're kissing I can feel him gliding his fingers along the waistband of my pants. Then he takes off my pants I reach to his pants and take them off in turn. Liam reaches his hand from my thigh up to my shirt and takes my shirt off next.
    Then he trails his kisses down my neck to my shoulder. He grabs my bra strap in his teeth and pulls it slightly before letting go. The strap snaps back into my skin. The sting feels good against the soft kisses from Liam's lips. He reaches behind me and unhooks my bra then takes it off. He continues kissing my neck and then he starts kissing and sucking on my n*pples. I let out a moan from the pleasure. I reach down to Liam's boxers. And I can feel his hardened shaft pushing against the fabric. I gently brush my fingertips along it, up and down. Then I reach up the his waistband and take off his boxers. His member rubs up against my thigh. I can feel myself getting wet. Liam slides his hand down in my underwear and rubs his fingers up and down over my nub. Oh my gosh, it feels so good. Then he slides 2 fingers in me then right back out and up to my nub. He does this again and again. He's teasing me. I'm moaning more and more. My kisses against his neck her hungrier and harder. Finally I can't stand it any more.
    "Liam, please. I want you to f**k me. Now." He chuckles and pulls down my underwear. He rubs the tip of d*ck against my cl*t before he shoves himself inside me completely. I'm moaning and moving myself in sync with Liam, trying to get him even deeper inside of me. This feels so good, I can't focus on anything. Liam keeps pumping in and out of me. I'm moaning louder and louder. I'm suddenly aware that we're not alone in the house. So I try to keep quiet, but it's so hard. My orgasm is creeping up. I'm getting tighter and tighter. I grab a pillow near by me and put it over my mouth to muffle my moans as my orgasm reaches its peak. I hear Liam moan as he c*ms inside of me. I pull the pillow off my face. I'm breathing heavy, Liam shlumps down beside me.
    "Geez did you hear how loud I was getting?" I say to him.
    "Yeah, it was so hot." I laugh and shove the pillow at his face. We get up and get ourselves cleaned up. That did wear me out a little bit. Liam and I cuddle in each other's arms. I hear him doze off, while I just let my mind and thoughts wonder. Eventually I do fall asleep.