Heart to Heart

Emily's POV
  I wake up and look at the time. It's 6:43 pm. Liam is dead asleep next to me. I get up quietly to let Liam sleep. I want to know more information on all of the other packs, but I don't really know where to look. So I decide to start in the Alpha's old office. I walk in and see Colton sitting at the desk. He looks up when I walk in.
  "I heard you were back." He says and leans back in the chair. He seems confrontational.
  "Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't know someone was in here." I say.
  "No, you wouldn't." Definitely confrontational.
  "I'll just leave you." I say taking a step back.
  "Yup, go ahead, and run off like before."
  Oh no he didn't.
  "Excuse me? If you have something to say, please by all means, say it." I step towards him.
  "You all took off and who was left to pick up the pieces? You were all so self absorbed that you didn't even think about this pack. YOUR pack. And now? Everyone is gone. Everyone is dead. And where was our Alpha? Where was our Luna? You left your pack in the dust. You didn't care about us!" Colton slams his hand on the desk.
  "If you think I wanted to leave my pack, then you have no idea what's actually going on."
  "Enough excuses. I watched my brother die. I watched my parents get taken. And I couldn't stop it. AND WHERE WERE YOU?" He stands up and slams his hand again.
  "Colton! What are you doing?" Carol comes from behind me.
  "No, no let him keep going. Come on Colton. What else?" I egg him on.
  "What else? What about Carol? She could be dead or gone right now and you wouldn't have known. Have you even bothered to ask about about your Aunt Rebekah or your cousin Mary? Your own family." Colton comes around the desk.
  "Colton! Enough!" Carol shouts. Colton stops.
  "Carol, can I have a moment with Colton?" I ask. She just leaves the room and shuts the door.
  "Anything else Colton?" I ask. Colton leans back on the desk and shakes his head.
  "You're right Colton. A lot of horrible things have happened to this pack. And I'm worried our pack is not the only one affected."
  "I know we aren't." He says.
  "It's every pack isn't it?" Colton just nods his head. I can tell he feels defeated, we all do.
  "Is there anyway to reach the other packs?" I ask. He perks up a bit on that.
  "The packs that are left, yeah I can contact them."
  "Good, get them to come here." I say.
  "What?"
  "Get them here. I don't care what you tell them. I want every last werewolf to be here on our pack lands by the time I get back."
  "Get back? When will that be? Where are you going?" He asks.
  "I'm going to help another pack and get the last piece of the puzzle." I turn to leave and open the door. But I stop.
  "Thank you for being here when no one else was. I'm sorry about your family Colton." I walk out the door and I'm surprised to see Jacob, Carol, and Liam standing there. Liam looks completely pissed.
  "Was he disrespecting you in there?" Liam asks through clenched teeth. He's so cute when he wants to defend my honor.
  "No, we were having a heart to heart. Im sorry you had to be there Carol. Are you alright?"
  "We've all been through some hard times Em. But he still needs to respect you. You are still the Luna." Carol says.
  "Respect is earned Carol. We all need to show each other some grace. We can't fight with each other now. In fact I've instructed him to reach out to all the remaining packs to gather here for when we get back."
  "Back? Are you leaving?" Carol asks.
  "We have to finish what we started, and we have to help another pack. But we will be back. I promise." I tell her.
  "Are you sure?" Liam asks.
  "Yeah. Come on, let's go meet up with the others." We head downstairs and outside. Pink and purple streak across the sky as the sun goes down.
  "Carol I would like to introduce you to my father Cyran."
  "Nice to meet you, Emily has told me a lot about you." Cyran says.
  "And my.. what do you want me to call you?" I ask Sia.
  "I'm her grandmother." Sia says.
  "Oh, wow. It's so nice to meet you both." Carol says.
  "Goddess she's gorgeous." Carol says in mind link. I chuckle.
  "We are close to the other group. We should get this over with." Miranda says.
  "Carol, get as many packs here as you can. I will be back before you know it. Stay safe." I hug her.
  "You too." She hugs me back. After a minute she lets go and heads back to the pack house.
  "Ready?" I ask Liam.
  "Ready as I'll ever be." We get ready and then take off towards my mom and the rest of the Dawn.