Remake the world

Emily's POV
    Rue must've been peeking through cuz as soon Mike opened his eyes, She came busting into the room.
    "MIKE! Oh goddess you're awake!" Rue runs over to Mike and wraps her self around his unbandaged arm. Rain comes in after with a big smile on his face.
    "Glad to see you made it buddy, I've thought of a new nickname for you.. Feseli!" Mike looks confused.
    Rue rolls her eyes.
    "Feseli? What is that supposed to mean?" Mike asks.
    "It's that fried bread that you like so much! We fry it twice, and well, since you've been fried twice yourself it only seems appropriate." Rain says with a laugh.
    Mike looks embarrassed for a moment, but then he lets out a laugh. 
    "Mike you were burned before?" I ask him.
    "Yes! When we found him in the dessert he was covered with a bad sand burn." Rue answers for him. We all share a good laugh together, then Rain, Mike, and Rue start talking about memories they have together. Suddenly I feel like I'm intruding on their conversation, so I step out of the room and head back to my hospital bed with Liam. 
    "How are you feeling?" Liam asks as he tucks my blankets under me.
    "I'm tired."
    "You should have stayed in bed." I place my hand on his to stop him.
    "I spoke with Mike. We talked about everything that's happened, and I want you to know that I've forgiven him."
    Liam looks at me confused.
    "You should talk to him." I say.
    "No way! You can forgive him all you want, which blows my mind. But after what he did to you, and then our parents. I can barely stand to look at him."
    "Liam, you don't know his side of the story. I'm not excusing the things he's done, but there aren't many of us left. We need to work together." Liam sits next to me.
    "You might be right. And in time I might be able to hear him out, but right now I- I just can't."
    I nod in understanding.
    "I just don't want him to be the distraction from your grief. We have all lost so many and it's going to be a while before we can truly heal." Liam doesn't say anything, he actually smirks at me.
    "What?" I say confused by his reaction.
    "When did you get all wise?" He teases.
    "I've always been wise." I poke him in the arm.
    "Oh like the time you slipped and fell into the river?"
    "Obviously, I just wanted you to come save me." I smile at him and he kisses my hand.
    "Get some rest." Liam says.
    I am tired.
    "Good night kiss?" I ask Liam with puppy dog eyes. He bends down and kisses me gently on the lips. I feel so calm. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

    The next day I wake up, and I'm feeling pretty good. I get up and go for a walk in the morning before everyone else wakes up. While I'm on my walk, I think about what Mewa and Gaia wanted me to do. I decided to have a meeting with everyone about it. I gather Cyran, my mom, Liam, Sia, and Marcus together after breakfast.
    "We need to make the serum." I say.
    "Alright, but how do we do that?" My mom asks.
    "We just combine them, right?" I ask. Everyone looks at me, right, I'm the one who's supposed to know.
    "Just give them to me and I'll need something to mix them all in." They hand me the Tears of the Mewa, the water from the fountain, and the blood from Cornelius. They also handed me a large marble bowl.
    "A marble bowl? Where'd you get this from?" I ask looking around. "Yeah, I figured we should use something a little more fancy than a mixing bowl.. you know considering the circumstances.." Marcus says. We laugh together for a second.
    Okay time to get serious.
    I pour in the tears. They're glowing bright white. Next I add the water from the fountain of Gaia, I swirl the bowl carefully to mix them together. Last I add in the blood and watch as the serum changes colors. The red blood and mixes with the glowing tears and makes the serum resemble a liquid flame. I hold the bowl out for everyone to look, They're all staring at it in silent admiration. Then Marcus hands me a large circular flask. He helps me carefully pour the serum into the flask. Marcus takes the serum and places it on a table in the middle of the room. We're all still looking at it.
    "So who's going to be the first one to slam it back?" Marcus asks.
    "I could. I mean I know I'm already the tribrid, but maybe the tears will change my wolf." I say. I've been wondering if that will happen ever since I saw how different the originals are from the wolves now a days.
    "We'll that wouldn't really display the full effects of the serum." Sia says.
    "Maybe I should? I'm already part witch and part wolf. I just have one more to go." My mom says.
    "Wait, will drinking this mean you'll have to die like Emily did to become part vampire" Liam asks.
    Everyone starts talking amongst themselves, and arguing about what they think will happen, and if they even want to take it or not.
    "I'll drink it!" Cyran says louder than everyone else. "I'm already dead, and I'm not letting you two do anymore life threatening things before me." Cyran steps forward and picks up the flask.
    "Are you sure about this?" My mom asks him.
    "What's the worst that can happen?"
    "Just a sip." I say. He brings the flask up to his lips and sips. He puts the serum down and we all wait for something, anything to happen.
    "Well, how do you feel?" Sia asks breaking our silence.
    "I feel alright." Suddenly Cyran's skin begins to glow yellow, like when I took my powers test.
    "Your skin." My mom says. It glows brighter.
    "Does it hurt?" I ask.
    "No, But I do feel something."
    "What is it? What do you feel?" Sia asks.
    "I feel.. warm." The glowing subsides.
    "Did it work?" Liam asks.
    "You can try casting a spell or something to see if it works." Marcus suggests.
    "Okay that's worth a shot." Cyran says.
    "Does anyone have like a napkin or a string?" Marcus asks.
    "I have this." My mom says. She pulls out a handkerchief from her pocket. Of course my mom would have handkerchief in her pocket. She's so cute.
    "That'll work, okay say 'influunt' and focus on the cloth." Marcus says holding the cloth out in front of Cyran.
    "Influunt." Cyran says. The handkerchief floats out of Marcus' hand. Cyran gasps in excitement.
    "It worked!" I say. Everyone is really excited.
    "Now we just have to get everyone else to drink it." I say.
    "Well we still don't know what happens to people who weren't already a vampire." Liam says.
    "I'll do it." My mom takes the flask and sips it before anyone can stop her. She puts it down and we all stare at her. And just like with Cyran she starts to glow. But this time the glow is a bit more red in color. The glowing stops and my mom collapses to the ground. I swing my legs over the bed to help her.
    "I'm fine! I'm fine." My mom says over and over as she stands up.
    "What happened?" I ask her.
    "I felt lightheaded and then it was like all of me just rushed downward."
    "How do you feel now?" Cyran asks.
    "Alright I think, but my I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed."
    "It's your emotions. We'll teach you how to make a talisman to help you control them." I'm going to have to hold a class or something to get everyone adjusted to the changes.
    "My turn!" Marcus says snatching the flasks and taking a sip. He starts to glow white. Then he stops.
    "How do you feel?" Liam asks him.
    "I feel.. GREAT!" Marcus yells, he starts jumping up and down.
    "I feel like I could run for miles and miles." Marcus says pacing around the room.
    "You need to take your wolf out!" Liam says chuckling.
    "Alright. We need to give this serum to everyone. Let's gather them tonight, in front of the pack house. We'll pour the serum into smaller bottles and pass them out."

          .................................

    LATER ON THAT NIGHT

    Everyone is outside the pack house waiting for the announcement.
    "Are you ready?" Liam asks me.
    "I guess so." He rubs my shoulders and we step up on to the stage. Everyone quiets down when they see my walk up to the front of the stage.
    "Hello, everyone. Thank you all for gathering here tonight. Now, over the past year, everyone's life here has changed. A war was started and took its toll on everyone. Families were separated, and lives were lost. Well I'm here to tell you that the people responsible for that war are dead, and we can finally move on with our lives, and live in peace." Everyone claps and cheers. I wait for them to die down.
    "But some of you might be aware that the war was started over a prophecy. A prophecy of a girl born of the three lines werewolf, vampire, and witch. They started this war to kill me. The prophecy said that I would bring about a Great War. Well that looks to be true. A Great Death, also true. And a Great Fire, for those of you at the battle you saw a fire. But the prophecy said I would remake the world. And here's how. I was given a vision of the three sources of my power. The Tears of Mewa, the water from the fountain of Gaia, and the blood from Cornelius the first vampire. Mixed together in these vials. When you drink from it, you will be made a tribrid like me. We will remake the world a new, as equals. Not one side stronger or faster or more magical, but as one. A new race for the new world. We will be one pack, one coven, one hive." People are looking at their vials, some have even already taken the serum.
    "When you take the serum you will start to glow, but only for a few seconds. It's different for everyone and you'll feel different afterwards. I suggest you sit down in case you start to feel lightheaded.
    Now if you want to join us in remaking the world, drink." Everyone takes their vials and drinks. I watch as some sit and start to glow. I watch as our people become one. It brings tears to my eyes to see it. We've done it. We are the Tribrids.