This is who I am

Emily's POV
It's just me and Liam now.
  "Why do I feel like a lot has changed?" He asks.
  "Because it has. I don't even know where to start."
  "Well the beginning is as good a place as ever. Start from when I left the pack."
"Okay.."
I take a deep breath, this is going to be a long story.
"After you left, that night I felt you die. I felt our mate bond break and rip me apart. I was in the hospital for awhile." Tears start to well up, but I try to push them back.
"Mike stayed by my side." A small growl comes from Liam.
"I said goodbye to you." Liam was quiet, he looked down at our hands.
"After I said goodbye, I started training with Mike and trying to get back on track. Trying to move forward. One day I felt a mate bond between me and Mike."
"What?" Liam interrupts.
"Around this time I started having weird dreams. I told both our moms about the bond and about the dreams. My mom told me about my family, more specifically my great great grandfather Hiroen. He is a witch."
"A witch?" Liam interrupts again.
"There's a lot to say, so this would go faster if you just listen." Liam nods.
"Yes a witch. Liam, I'm something called the Tribrid. I'm part wolf, part witch, and part vampire. There is this whole prophecy about me, and all these factions and it's this whole big thing." I paused expecting Liam to say something but he just looks at me stunned. I back track.
"We'll get back to that. Anyway at around this time Im thinking that Mike is my mate, but I knew something was off with our 'mate bond' it was completely overwhelming when we were close to each other, but when I wasn't near him I would basically forget about him. My dreams were still going on. In my dreams I met with Hiroen, and he told me not to trust anyone except my mom. So that's when I really stopped trusting Mike. Hiroen also told me I needed to learn magic.
So me and my mom go and find Miranda. She's a witch. I practice a bit of magic and Hiroen transfers all of his memories and knowledge of magic to me. So I can do magic now.."
"Wait you can do magic?" Liam interrupts.
"Well, yes, and also no. It's like I have this book of magic in my head, when I'm in trouble I know exactly what magic to use, but in just regular everyday life I sometimes forget about it. I need to practice and get more familiar with it."
Liam nods his head in understanding. Although I can tell he is a bit lost.
"To sum up, I'm part werewolf, part vampire, and part witch. It's called Tribrid. There's a prophecy and it basically says I'm going to cause a war, a lot of death, and a great big fire. There's these factions who believe in different translations of the prophecy. We are currently with the 'Dawn of the Tribrids', good guys I guess they believe that after war fire and death will be a new beginning.
Then there's the Pures, or 'The Blood of the Pure' They think war, fire, death is the apocalypse, so they want to kill me. I don't think Ive met any one from that faction, but I think the councils are mostly Pures. Then there's the Blood Seekers, they believe something like my blood is powerful and they want to drink it to gain powers, it's completely ridiculous.
"So they also want to kill you." Liam interjects.
"Uhh, yes?" We share a morbid laugh together.
"Have you met anyone in that faction?"
"Uh well I saw your parents, and.. Mike working with this guy who is some kind of leader in that faction. His names is Luther."
"Wait, Luther? What did he look like?"
"Uhh pale, bright blue eyes, sort of skinny face."
"I know him! Oh my goodness, he was my 'doctor' he healed me.. So he was a vampire?"
"Uhh no he's NOT a vampire he's actually a witch.."
"Oh I just thought 'blood seeker' wants to drink blood.."
"Yeah it's a bit confusing, uhm actually my dad Cyran is a vampire. You met him, and you met Hiroen too actually."
Liam takes a second to process the mountain of information I just dumped on his head.
"So you can do magic and you want to drink blood?" He asks.
I laugh.
"Im not a vampire yet.. I have to die first."
"Wow Em! Goodness."
"Yeah it's.. A LOT. But um babe there's something else." I add.
"What?" He asks. I pause thinking of the best way to say it.
"Brody is dead. I watched Luther kill him." A look of shock washes over his face. He stands up and faces the wall. I have no idea what he is thinking. I stand up and place my hand on his arm.
"Say something." He turns around and I can see tears building up.
"Brody was my best friend." He says .
"I know." I pull him into a hug and we stay like this for awhile. I pull back and look at him.
"What happened to you? Where have you been?" I ask to try and  change the subject. He gestures for me to get back into bed. I sit on the bed cross legged and he sits in front of me.
"I woke up in the hospital. There was a girl there, it was Candy." He paused like I'm suppose to have recognized the name.
"Who is Candy?" I ask.
"You remember your 18th birthday party?" He asks. OHH he had a date.
"Your date? The blonde girl?" I ask.
"Yeah, my date." Liam is not looking me in the eyes at this point.
"She was there when I woke up. And so was Luther he was my doctor.."
"Luther.." I say.
"This will go faster if you don't interrupt." He smiles at me. I chuckle.
"You're right. I'm sorry." I say.
"Yes Luther was playing the part of my doctor. I woke up with a large wound on my side and head. I couldn't remember anything, not even who I was. I didn't even know what werewolves were. Candy told me she was my mate." He paused for a moment but I didn't say anything.
"I spent the first month in the hospital healing. They somehow blocked my wolf so, it took me twice as long to heal. After I got out of the hospital Candy introduced me to everyone as her mate. It was weird. Some of my memories were coming back, but it was still so hard to make sense of it all.
But eventually Lucas came back, and so did most of my memory. It wasn't all of it but it was enough for me to know I didn't belong there. It took me a month to build my strength back up and another month to plan my escape."
I was quiet for a moment because I wanted to ask something, but I was scared of the answer.
"Did you feel a mate bond with Candy?"
"Yes, I did. It was just like how you described it with Mike, intoxicating when you're near them, but completely gone when your not."
"Did you and Candy have sex?"
I blurt out.
"No, I stopped it before it went too far."
I let out a deep breath.
"Did you and Mike?" Liam asks.
"No we didn't. I've only ever been with you. We did some things but we never.. actually mated." I look down in shame.
Liam cups his hand to my cheek and lifts my head to meet his gaze.
"Emily, I love you."
He smiles and wraps his hand around the back of my neck and pulls me in. Our lips touch and I feel complete. We break the kiss and lean our foreheads together.
"I missed you so much Liam." I say as tears fall from my eyes.
"I'm so sorry Em. I'm never leaving you again."
"So, you still love me even though I'm a Tribrid, and people wanna go to war over me?"
"Honestly, I still have no idea what that means. But even if you were part llama, I'd still love you."
"Llama?" I ask. We both chuckle.
"So do you have all your memories back now?" I ask.
"Yeah, watching Mike mark you I guess broke something and they all came flooding back."
"Where is Mike?" I wonder.
"He's here in one of the tents tied up. After he marked you and you fainted I attacked him. I knocked him unconscious and we carried him back here."
Suddenly I feel light headed and uneasy. I reach out and grab Liam to make myself steady.
"Wow Em are you ok?"
"I don't know." He lays me down on the bed. I close my eyes and I see a mountain with a snow covered top. It is standing so peaceful next to a lake and other mountains around it. There is a great fortress carved into one side of the mountain and a large village in front of it. The sun is shining and it feels calm and serene. I hear thunder behind me and turn around. A large shadow looms in the distance.
"They are coming." The wind says to me.
"Get to the mountains. They will protect you. Hurry!" The wind blows again.
I open my eyes.
"Em you ok? What happened?" Liam asks.
"I just had a vision. I need to go talk to the others." I sit up.
"Vision? Let me help you." Liam helps me up. We walk to the door and open it.
"We need to go to the mountains." I say, hoping I'm making sense. They all look at eachother.
"Millerborg it is." Cyran finally says.