004

It's been about 2 weeks since I met Nick. We didn't really talk much the next times we spoke. I told him my idea and he agreed to do it.

By this time, I followed his Twitter and had gotten his number. That was about it since I don't think I'm gonna be needing him unless I need him to code a mod for us again.

He spent around 3 days studying the commands that needed to be done before starting. For those 3 days, we didn't speak unless it was about the project. It was something I expected considering I just got him to make a mod for me but yeah.

"It just spawns randomly so just click on it and it will cast a spell on you" He demonstrated, clicking on the fireflies in the swamp "Once this happens, your health will lower and it will give you wings. Your height will also become really small and everything around you will become big"

The fairytale mod was looking really good. I was impressed that an amateur could do such a detailed mod.

"This is only one part, which is becoming a fairy. I'm just showing you my current progress before I add the giants, morphing to animals and other stuff"

"That's impressive.." Kaede remarked, looking at the newly modified swamp he designed "Holy shit"

"Thanks. Worked on the remodeling of the swamp for like 3 days then the fairy thing for about 4 to 5 days" He explained, showing us the rest of the mod "I also made a new biome which is the fairy biome and basically it has red oak trees, rivers with clear water, mushrooms and animation of leaves falling down. That's where the fairies live"

"How much is it gonna cost? For the entire thing once its done" Gosh this would be expensive. For an amateur, he seemed too good. He would definitely be earning much more money if he applied to work at a corporation or something.

"It's my first time commissioning and my friend was telling me to price it about $250 because of the amount of time I've spent on it but I'm gonna lower it down to $200 for you guys" He said, closing his shared screen on discord

Thing is, I didn't have that money. I'm barely surviving with my job in Starbucks. I spend way too much money on my bills and food. I really thought getting someone off of Twitter would lower down to at least 150. I know to myself that the mod was definitely what I never expected but still, it was too expensive for my price range.

"Okay. Send me your paypal so I can get you the money in advance" Kai instructed, pulling out their phone

I immediately opened me and Kai's texts and began texted them about the payment. I couldn't let them pay for it even if it was their idea. I'm the content creator so I should be the one handling the payments.

-

Kaede 🐸

DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

I'm making the advance payment
Is there a problem with that?

IM THE ONE SUPPOSED TO PAY HIM
LIKE I APPRECIATE THE OFFER BUT I DON'T WANT YOU SPENDING MONEY ON ANYTHING RELATED TO MY CONTENT CREATING

daph its fine
I can make this payment and you can do the next one
this mod is really good and i think it will be able to boost your social media career just a bit

kai please
this is gonna make me feel guilty about everything

dont worry about it
I'm here for you
this is just a bit of money

-

This bitch really said a bit of money when they know for a fact I can't even make a living.