037

5 months later..

"Daph- Oh good god that's a lot of smoke" Dylan waved his hand in the air, trying to get the smoke away as he coughed his way through my room.re

"What? Be thankful I've transferred from weed to nicotine" I put the cigarette down on my ashtray and went up to myolder brother.

"First, the music's too loud, and second, you're moving next week and have got nothing packed" Dylan's eyes scanned around my room, looking at the fact that all my posters were still up, my clothes are still scattered everywhere and my things are very unorganized.

"I've been streaming and making money for myself so I have some pocket money for Florida" I know, I hate that place, but Kai already bought a 2 bedroom small house we could live in just a little outside the city.

"Maybe if you actually went to high school and college like you were originally supposed to, you'd be making even more money" Dylan joked, leaning against my doorframe.

The thing I love about him growing up was that he always made sure I went to the right direction in life but never forced it upon me if I didn't want to. Hell he even bought me half the cigarettes I'm smoking in my room yet tells me to stop.

"I went from making 2 dollars a stream to 150, be proud of me" I wish it was something to be proud of.

My chat went from being 10% creepy men who want to date me to being half my chat. If I were to ban them, I would stop earning money and lose around 250 viewers every stream.

I hate to say it but I'm glad they were there to donate money and watch my streams. It was a good thing my other socials were filled with people who were actually interested in minecraft and valorant.

"Fine. Do one last stream announcing you'll be moving and unable to stream for a bit while getting ready. Then post pictures to give them content before leaving" Dylan left my room, leaving my door open.

"You little bitch, could've at least closed my door" I yell out, slamming my door shut.

"Going to the store, be back in an hour" I hear his muffled voice come from the other side of the door.

"Who the fuck goes to the store for an hour?? Also get me new pack, I'll share it with you" I yell out, hoping he'd hear me.

"I'm not buying you more beer assface" I hear him yell back, slamming the door shut.

"Fucking dick" I chuckle lowly, rolling my eyes.

I pick my phone up and kept checking for notifications. Kai isn't answering any of my messages at all despite not being busy.

Kai was the only person I actually spoke to now other than Dylan and maybe his girlfriend when she's around.

Erin and Wisteria never came to California like they planned. Maybe it was because they wanted to give me space but none of them have spoken to me since then and a part of me feels like it was Nick.

I started to feel bored having no one around and ended up going live for fun. I changed my title into just a simple "i'm bored" and hit the go live button.

"Hey chat, how are you guys?" I say, looking at the chat start to roll in. "I'm gonna wait for my full chat to appear because I have some words to say and some other shit"

My viewers were jumping from 30 to 150 and from 150 going up to my average viewer count which was around 500-600 viewers. It was small for me to say I was a big streamer, but it was definitely more than enough to say I'm a small streamer.

"Why aren't your donos alerting? Oh I turned it off. I appreciate all the donations I'm getting but I've said before, my streams are for at least 13+, which means there are a lot of 13-16 year olds in my chat. I hate to say it, but a lot of my donos are creepy and I refuse to let people that young see all kinds of weird fetish donations or sexual comments about me while I'm streaming minecraft"