046

"Okay enough, I need to go home or Kai will think we did something" I pulled away with a smile on my face. It was almost 3 in the morning and we were still in the middle of no where practically making out at the back of his car.

"Did we not?" He watched me hop off his lap and pat down my clothes to fix all the crumples he had made while holding my hips. It felt amazing to even be comfortable to say that.

"Give it time sweetheart, we're getting there"

He drove me home and instead of the ride being awkwardly quiet like it was, it felt comfortable. It was comforting to be around him. It also felt nice having his hand on my thigh but we're gonna ignore that.

By the time I arrived home, it was 3:30 and a part of me knew Kai was still awake probably waiting for me.

"Well, I'll be sleeping in my car again tonight. Good night"

"No, you're sleeping on the couch"

"I'm fine in my car" He insisted, getting out of the car to open my side. "I'll be out of here before you even wake up, don't worry about it"

"Take the couch" I tugged on his arm, trying to pull him away from the car but this man was almost a foot taller than me. Okay maybe not but like he's still taller than me by a lot.

"Literally Kai could just wake up at 8 am and see me sleeping on the couch. They would think I'm an intruder and fucking pull out a katana or something"

"Kai did bring a katana though so I'm not gonna argue with that" I let out a breathy laugh but continued to pull him anyways. "Please just sleep on the couch"

"I will not"

I eventually gave up trying to pull him out of his place and just let him sleep in the car, but I didn't let him go so easily.

"I'll show you boobs and sleep next to you if you sleep on the pull out bed"

"Alright bet" He locked up his car and headed into the house before me. "Lead the way"

Men are so predictable and it's so easy to get them to do stuff for you. I rolled my eyes and went to the living room which was barely decorated but that was fine. He helps me pull out the pullout bed and I grab some pillows and blankets.

"Just set this up on the bed and I'm gonna go get dressed" I handed him the pillows and blankets before making my way up to my room.

Surprisingly no noise came from Kai's room. I really thought they'd still be awake playing Valorant or something. I went into my room and took my jewelry off first. I grabbed some shorts and a sweater I kept as my favorite.

Honestly don't remember why it's my favorite or how I got it but it was big and comfortable so I guess it was my favorite.

Looking around, I couldn't find Autumn anywhere which gave me the conclusion that she was sleeping in Kai's room.

I put on my bunny slippers and made my way back down the stairs where Nick was laying on a very poorly arranged bed. Thankfully he had his shoes off or I would've gone mad.

"Can we watch Netflix?" He asked as soon as he saw me. "Also boobies"

I scoffed, sitting next to him. "Yea and fine"

"This is my sweatshirt by the way, I left it at your place before" So that's why I remember it as my favorite. "Anyways take it off"

"Take it off? I cant just lift it up and flash you or something? We agreed to look, no touching"

"Okay now boobies" He stared at me like a little kid on christmas day. It was just so funny seeing him sit there waiting. "Stop laughing and show me the tits"