056

I woke up the next morning to see I was in a bed?? When the fuck was there a bed in my room. And Nick was laying on the headboard typing on his phone.

I shifted in my place and I see Nick's eyes flick over to me. His face lights up and he drops his phone over on his lap.

"Good morning, got the croissant you wanted." Nick hands me a brown paper bag and the smell of hot bread and butter start to fill the room. "If you don't remember, I built your bed last night and you had a conversation with me while asleep. You said you wanted a croissant so I got up early to buy you one."

"Aww.. I'd kiss you if I hadn't just woken up and still reek of morning breath." I opened the paper bag and saw not only one croissant but two. "Did you buy one for yourself as well?"

"I actually bought four. One for me, Kai beat me up to buy them one as well, and I got two for you because if you're going to spend the day complaining about how you're still hungry if I didn't."

"Oh damn you know me so well. Thank you though, I don't even remember asking for this and you still gave it." The bag smelt so good that I wanted to just shove everything in my face. It's the fact he's next to me and the moment was cute that was stopping me.

"I know that look on your face just go on and eat." He scoffs and continued minding his business.

I took that as the go signal and literally finished both croissants in less than five minutes. It was so buttery that I couldn't help myself.

"Thank you for making my bed"

"You fell asleep too early last night. I wanted to make it with you and decorate your room. It's fine though, we can do it later."

I nodded and wiped my face. It was probably so oily with butter and I hated it.

My phone dinged with a message notification and I left it be. One text wouldn't hurt. Plus I needed to use the bathroom and throw the paper-

ding

Okay cool another on-

ding

I furrow my brows in confusion before my phone just kept going.

I enter the bathroom and locked it before I started to check the messages. It was from a groupchat called "emergency orgy" and it had a picture of Nick as the group photo.

"What the fu-"

emergency orgy

lonely ahh
GUYS SHUT UP

the gay one
who the new number

the gay ones sister
OMG DAPHNE

the gay ones sister
george why don't u have daphnes number

grandfather
?? i don't even have wisterias number saved

the gay ones sister
why not

grandfather
because i only save the numbers i'll prolly
text in the future and plus the only women
saved on my phone is you, my mom, and
my sisters

the gay ones sister
bare minimum

grandfather
???

the gay one
whys daphne here

sunshine
because she's part of our group
clay :)

the gay one
no we need nick to tell us

lonely ahh
she's here bc i love her

lonely ahh
can we pls change my name now

grandfather
yes and can we change mine bc erin is
literally older than me and somehow i'm
grandfather