09

I spoke with Dylan for about an hour before he had to go. It was good that I caught up with him after all these years.

"How's Daisy?" I asked anxiously, chewing on my nail

"Damn.. Last time I heard of her, she was on her 3rd daughter and like hundredth husband already"

"SHE'S A MOM???" I audibly gasp at his words. "SHE'S LIKE 22"

"Yeah well, she thinks her looks could get her everything and she lost everything because of her pregnancy"

Laugher slowly died down and the call fell silent. I glance up to my monitor and saw Nick sending a bunch of messages on discord. He must've realized I was in a different call and wanted to talk to me.

"You should come visit me sometine" I offered, trying to rush end the call.

"Yeah, I'll call you if I ever head to Miami"

"Okay, I got to go.. I need to call someone else"

"If it's Kai, tell her to fuck off and that I'm talking to my sister right now"

"Okay, first, Kai came out as non binary so use they/them on them and second, it's not Kai but I'll tell you about them another time"

"Okay, sorry for the misgendering part and you better tell me about him and warn him that your brother is 6'0 and was part of the basketball team"

"Honestly, I think he'd still fight you" I joked one last time before saying good bye "Bye Dylan"

"Bye Daffodil"

I ended the call and opened my discord dms to Nick spamming a bunch of words? or maybe keyboard smash? Is he okay?

-

Sapnap

Sapnap
DAOJMD (daphne)
JELO (hello)
M. FRNK (im drunk)
THEY JAD AN PEN NAR (they had an open bar)
IS SO C90L (It's so cool)
I DAW A YNIECONR (I saw a unicorn)
IT HAD WINGA ANFNW IT WAF PYRNPLE (it had wings and it was purple)

LaffyDaffy
nick?

Sapnap
HA I HAVE SAPNAP'S PHONE

LaffyDaffy
who has his phone

Sapnap
ME!

-

I felt like I was talking to a child. Do they even allow children into weddings?

Yes they do but like did his friend allow children in the wedding?

Actually wait Nick is invited so I think thats a yes..

-

Sapnap

LaffyDaffy
and who are you?

Sapnap
IM ME!

LaffyDaffy
and what's your name?

Sapnap
ALEXIS

-

I have no idea who Alexis is but I'm assuming it's one of Nick's friends? If not a young cousin or something of the bride or groom.

Nick's never mentioned anyone except for Sylvee, Punz, Dream and George. Unless that's all his friends, he's definitely one of the friends.

Gosh why did I have to be the one they spoke to while drunk? I met Nick like a month ago and barely even had the intention of being his friend.