018

"What?" How could I forget that event? I swear Kai is never gonna hear the last of it.

"Do you know about Allie? Or at least have an idea what she's done?"

I knew I shouldn't speak. If I spoke, it'd come out all stuttery and I'd look stupid in front of him.

"I mean I-" I was right. I don't know why I didn't just listen to my mind telling me not to speak or I'll stutter "It appeared on Kai's timeline and they liked it?"

I sounded so bad lying but I wasn't going to rat out Kai for stalking him after I said I wanted to know more about him. I have no clue if this is my fault or Kai's. What if I just blame everything on Cody, yeah it's Cody's fault.

"Now see, why are you lying?" He asks, staring down at my hands "If you were stalking my socials, you can just say so. I won't judge"

"It's embarrassing. I just wanted to get to know you more so I checked your twitter and stuff but I forgot I was logged in on Kai's account and accidentally liked a tweet" That definitely sounded more convincing than the last lie I told. Kai will definitely pay for this.

"So you know about Allison now, just not much of what she did?" He was becoming more and more vulnerable as time progressed. I'm scared I'm stepping over the line now and he was forcing himself.

"I know her name and how she made your mental health dip? That's all I know, I promise. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" I don't know what took over me but I felt my hand flick to his and gaze it slowly.

I hear his breath hitch at the connection, watching his lips quiver at the sight of me holding his hand softly.

"Okay.. You said you wanted to know some things about me?" I saw the small smirk on his face. From my nervous state, I was able to calm down and finally have a jokey conversation with him.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes

"Come on, ask. You know you want to" He teased me, scratching the back of my hand "Ask me"

I sighed, blurting out the first sarcastic thought that went to my head "Will you have sex with me?"

"Don't need to ask twice Daffy" He answered so fast, it took me a second to realize what he said. He was laughing while
I sat dumbfounded in front of him.

"Shut your ass up, I'll bite you" Now I know that sounded wrong, but I meant it as a threat.

A kinky thr- Okay Daphne lets not go there..

"Where exactly?" He raised an eyebrow and I wanted to hit him. And so I did.

I playfully punch him on the shoulder which I thought was too hard from the way he reacted. Then I realized he was being over dramatic for the moment.

"OWW YOU ARE LIKE ERIN" The way he said it sounded so much like Eleven yelling at Hopper. "AND CLAY.. And George... Wait I just realized everyone has violence as an ans- OWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

Huh so he really does whine like a baby when you pinch his ear.

"I wanted to see how Erin felt when she did it to you" I shrugged my shoulders while he pouts across from me "You're such a baby"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING I'M A BABY! I SWEAR I WILL TELL MY MOMMY ABOUT YOUR BULLYING"

At first I thought he was joking when he said that, like he was purposefully acting like a child to continue the act of me calling him a baby, but then he literally called his mom in front of me to tell her that I called him a baby.

"Yes mom, she's sitting in front of me and she called me a baby" He complained to his mom.

"Sweetheart, the fact you're calling me because your friend called you a baby is highly proving her point right now"