013

The following day, I woke up at around 12 pm. I had a good morning text from Nick a couple hours ago and just over 200 notifications from Kai trying to wake me up for some reason.

I decided to answer Nick first because answering Kai would've been a long conversation while Nick's is just a simple good morning.

-

Nick 🐼

good morning :D
8:14 am

good morning :>

why is your first instict in
the morning to text me good
morning
12:21 pm

-

He didn't answer so I assumed he was eating lunch or something.

I rubbed my eyes, getting up from bed. I went out to the kitchen. I opened my cupboards to nothing at all, literally nothing except a box of uncooked macaroni and cheese.

I got the box and started cooking it. I should really go grocery shopping at some point. I waited for the macaroni to finish in the pot before putting the cheese in and having that as breakfast. Or lunch.. Or just something to fill my hunger while I'm broke and have no food.

I brought the bowl to my room and went on my phone. While eating, I slowly went through tiktok. My for you page was full of relatable tiktoks that make me think my life was in front of a camera and some minecraft content every now and then.

Somewhere in  the middle of eating, I get a text from Nick asking what I was wearing? I don't know why I'm surprised, I should be used to Nick being full of surprises at this point.

I text him back with a selfie of me on my bed wearing my old high school hoodie and blue pajama bottoms I've had since I was 12.

I really haven't grown much since then, it's lowkey embarrassing.

-

Nick 🐼

because

anyways what r u
wearing rn?

im in my pajamas
rn
*image attached*

looking smoking how
baby girl 😩🥵

thank you daddy
poo 😖😘

-

At that moment, I start to wonder where me and Nick's relationship turned into that.

-

Kaede 🐸

i know ur awake daphert

nick texted me

i hate that bitch

so ur going to high school?

yes sadly

high school is fun wdym

maybe in japan

definitely not here

ur just doing 1 year anyways